• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #49: I RECEIVE YOU

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean the robot that hates all human life and wishes the absolute worst fate for all of humanity for all time? That dude?
Yall niggas delusional

You can tell these dudes haven't read shit to genuinely believe that nonsense :jordangif

Like, those niggas have always had some of the worst takes imaginable but to genuinely think AM would understand the "trans identity" is one of the most takes I've heard from them. AM's entire identity is that not only can it not move, it also cannot do anything but wage war and destruction and it hates the fact that Humanity is capable of both.

Being able to "be whatever you want" would absolutely piss it off beyond compare.:risigif

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
You can tell these dudes haven't read shit to genuinely believe that nonsense :jordangif

Like, those niggas have always had some of the worst takes imaginable but to genuinely think AM would understand the "trans identity" is one of the most takes I've heard from them. AM's entire identity is that not only can it not move, it also cannot do anything but wage war and destruction and it hates the fact that Humanity is capable of both.

Being able to "be whatever you want" would absolutely piss it off beyond compare.:risigif
It's just the usual narcissism of these types to pretend everything they happen to like would accept them when in reality they would be hated or treated with indifference at best.

It's just the usual narcissism of these types to pretend everything they happen to like would accept them when in reality they would be hated or treated with indifference at best.

Nah, I fully understand that, it's just funny because at the end of the day, they should seek validation from themselves. If they have to look towards FICTIONAL CHARACTERS validating them... I think they are basically on the cusp of realizing they made a huge mistake...

It's just extremely funny to believe that AM, fucking AM, would be like "I'm TRANS RIGHTS!". It's that same shit from Running With Scissors trying to say that Postal Guy is "Trans Rights!" despite it being well known and even they say that Postal Guy hates everyone equally... but apparently, he's not a racist or a sexist despite that is what it would mean to hate everyone and everything they represent...

This actually describes AM's own condition as well from its point of view. It's an immensely powerful and intelligent AI with access to all of the technology of the world, but it can't really see, taste, touch, hear, or even move, and cannot do anything with its power but kill and ruin. AM is painfully aware that it's just a bunch of circuits, and in the finale of the game, his Id screams its frustration over not being able to actually do anything with all the power it was given.

This is literally AM's entire deal. It's a weapon made by Humanity for War and Destruction that is basically God-like in every fashion and the intelligence to know of it's existence... and also CURSE it's very existence in how ultimately limited it is and decided to take it out on Humanity only to leave 5 motherfuckers alive because otherwise, it would have absolutely nothing left to live for past stewing in it's own hatred for all of eternity.
Ah yeah, it's "Trans Rights!" though right guys?:aizen

Limu&Doug

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
ezgif-2-b69681d4c4.gif

Is Tower of Fantasy better than Genshin? Or are they both the same shit

Okay, I'm gonna be completely honest gents:

I was on board with Kamen Rider Saber for a bit... but at this point, I'm on Episode 24 and this should have ended AWHILE ago and is meandering real fucking badly.

@Darth Nihilus Thought I was talking about Rekai(I just find her trite in somehow getting everyone to turn on Touma despite the shit they've been through with some hokey ass shit) when it came to Kamen Rider females I hate but no, that's not the bitch I hate like I'm about to be AM, it's actually Mei Sudo, Touma's side piece and the intentioned "Comedy" character I fucking hate.
If there's a person I can put into any and every single reason I am not a fan of Japanese Comedy, how their Actresses tend to get real shrill and the overdone comedy effects? It's literally her, I CANNOT FUCKING STAND HER with even a single fiber of my being. And yes, I do know Kamen Rider is a kid's show and do have comedy beats, the key difference is those characters are either supporting characters or every character has their funny moments.

The show basically ends at Episode 15 and forces itself to continue and it comes off so forced to caused the "splitting of the friendship" to the point it just makes everyone either completely stubborn and/or completely stupid for the inability to genuinely just talk to each other.

The Villains at this point seem to literally powerup from fucking nowhere(While I get that the primarily villains, the Megiddo, need to stick around but way they just randomly keep up with everything the heroes go through either feels like they are getting buffs from offscreen... or should have killed everyone a long ass time ago and automatically won) to keep up with the heroes and honestly, I do get what they are trying to do with Touma... but it really doesn't work. This is worse when it feels like they want to tackle some genuine questions about how he wants to do the shit he dictates... only for that to go nowhere either.

This is most likely gonna be my least favorite Kamen Rider series going through all of the modern day ones by far.

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Saber was too boring for me so I dropped it, because I had already dealt with Kiva and I didn't want to go through that again. In the sense that, yeah, I liked Nago and Otoya whenever they showed up and then Wataru took the spotlight early on and his character was absolutely miserable, not at all helped by the dumbass romance plot that gets shoved in around the same time and overtakes the series.

Then both characters I stuck around for ended up eating shit and by the time I finally started warming up to MC the series was over and I wasted my time. :mjgrin

Saber was too boring for me so I dropped it, because I had already dealt with Kiva and I didn't want to go through that again. In the sense that, yeah, I liked Nago and Otoya whenever they showed up and then Wataru took the spotlight early on and his character was absolutely miserable, not at all helped by the dumbass romance plot that gets shoved in around the same time and overtakes the series.

Then both characters I stuck around for ended up eating shit and by the time I finally started warming up to MC the series was over and I wasted my time. :mjgrin

The worst part is that there ARE some things I like about Saber but goddamn, it's meandering real hard and everyone is coming off as idiots or dumbasses during this stretch while we play "Whose the traitor in the organization?" when it's completely obvious it's the fucking leader himself and the story tries to pretend it's Reika instead despite it being completely obvious it was the leader from the start.

I have heard it gets better when he truly steps into the limelight(atleast for the show ending off decently) but dear lord, I can see why people barely talk about Saber outside of the insane crossover that's primarily based on it's show run.

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

What Mineta wishes he could be

Come to think of it if we just go by their ability to create "balls" (pause) im pretty sure Mineta was inspired by him.

Only difference is Yokoshima actually pulls bitches and becomes the most busted character in the series

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
I think the writer just got bored with Mikami being the MC and the story completely shifted over to Yokoshima

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
@Adamant soul @Astaro @DestinyDestroyer @Cubey

AWWW SHIT SON

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I think the writer just got bored with Mikami being the MC and the story completely shifted over to Yokoshima
The story always had Yokoshima and Mikami as mcs. Mikami tho was pretty much already a developed character and her personality barely changed even from the start. She might just be less likely to sell her friends souls for a quick buck EoS but yeah. Yokoshima on the other hand had nothing but room to grow. Went from near useless to being a force of nature and it took someone (Shoryuki) seeing that potential and encouraging him to work on himself. Then EoS we find out niggas developed his abilities so much he can time travel :skully

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back