• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #49: I RECEIVE YOU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
F_nerCUa4AAzQcH
Okay

:heston

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
How many mashing victors have you blown up :mhm
I came across 1 victor that wasn't ass and he was Tekken God lmao

Most of them crumble when they realize you're ducking 222, techning their grabs and punishing EXPLOSION (when they do it without heat)

TG dude blew ME the fuck up tho for thinking I knew how to fight him.

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Nice

Not counting the Uchigatana (since sword autism is my flavor) The spear/Nagi and Odachi are prob my favs

The Bayonett almosy completely changes the way the game is played so you should def give that a go

Xadlin

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
As we all keep saying never meet your heroes and if you ever do so expect them to have tons of skeleton in their closet.

:eksip t.
that goes for any field sadly.
Saw some drama in a audio dub discord community, where one of the older well known audio dubbers acted very privileged and banned anyone that didnt comply with their outrageous demands.

Then it was found out that that person was grooming a minor and did all the things that came with that

urk...

iu

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
the tiktok power scaling has devolved into debating if one piece characters are light speed
this all stems from someone saying post time skip characters are FTL for dodging the beams from the pacifista
now some dude is saying that if they were FTL then why was Kizaru able to blitx them at sabaody

This whole thing is a shit show all because niggas pointed out naruto aint planet level

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
about the va of amuro's and all about what he did, i dont want to judge, cuz i dont want to be judged, cuz these matters are very sensitive and very serious levels, but overall, as i said before, will say this, as simple as it gets, never idolize peeps, never, that goes for everything, no just media and all

learn to separate the artist, etc, from the fic char, they dif things, and most important, dont be attached, just enjoy their fic performance, so simple

LeonLex

Paramount
The simplest lessons are sometimes the most difficult to learn.
Real talk, it's difficult to change your opinion of someone once you've put them on a pedestal or have a formed an opinion of them.
Plus, celebrities have always been held to a higher standard, that's why every good/bad thing they do is blown out of proportion.

Honest to goodness, an atheist genuinely stating something like that is the dumbest shit I have ever heard...
Not only is there a faith in believing in more than one god or that all religions are real, but even for the mainline religions which E-Atheists tend to hate, those religions DO see other gods existing but see them as "false idols" or beings not to be worshipped, thus confirming anyway that other gods exist.

This is even the case in Christianity, they just become Demons, now you know how that exists in SMT :heston

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
So, basically, all of them? :mjlol

Not even joking. Most of the nerds that proudly call themselves atheists, as if not believing in religion is, by itself, something to be proud of, hate any mention of any god being potentially real, and will go out of their way to show them in the worst light possible. It just so happens that Yahweh/Jehovah from the bible and Zeus from the Ancient Greek(Hellenist) religion get the worst of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back