• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #49: I RECEIVE YOU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cubey

Threshold of Armageddon
Remember guys, to defeat a skeptic, outright denial won’t work. You must first consider the position, and then destroy it with… evidence :maybe

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
GN-tcv3bwAADf2v

Cubey

Threshold of Armageddon
That literally goes both ways, especially for Skeptics.

The problem with the skeptic argument is that it’s literally just “there is no evidence” to which the appropriate response is “the absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence”. After which you proceed to construct the magnum opus and yes there is evidence of God found all over the universe and in three planes, astral, mental and physical (the physical evidence will be the final nail in the coffin.)

But just consider the history of man for an instant. If we trace its roots back to antiquity we see a common thread of creator gods and lesser gods. The sun and the sky is most common, time being the enemy. This has devolved into fairy tales of the oral variety such as Disney’s princes who save the princess, and then more into modern fiction. Just as an example darkseid’s anti-life equation is inspired by Pythagoras who believed “all is number”. Pein from Naruto was inspired by Buddhism, dbz by journey to the west, etc. so by these patterns we understand that all of this is coming from the mind of God.

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
The problem with the skeptic argument is that it’s literally just “there is no evidence” to which the appropriate response is “the absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence”. After which you proceed to construct the magnum opus and yes there is evidence of God found all over the universe and in three planes, astral, mental and physical (the physical evidence will be the final nail in the coffin.)

But just consider the history of man for an instant. If we trace its roots back to antiquity we see a common thread of creator gods and lesser gods. The sun and the sky is most common, time being the enemy. This has devolved into fairy tales of the oral variety such as Disney’s princes who save the princess, and then more into modern fiction. Just as an example darkseid’s anti-life equation is inspired by Pythagoras who believed “all is number”. Pein from Naruto was inspired by Buddhism, dbz by journey to the west, etc. so by these patterns we understand that all of this is coming from the mind of God.
Fully agree here, I was just saying Skeptics themselves are guilty of the stuff you said which is something they hate being reminded of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back