• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #50: outskirts nakama dome

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Watch Acolyte :mjpls
GP7jGd-WoAACWg2

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member
Yeah there's that too, which is obviously similar to AEW with NJPW with the difference being that WWE doesn't just expect their fans to know who the TNA stars are.

There's a reason they had Jordynne challenging the NXT women's champion as opposed to one on the main roster, not just to test the waters on how WWE fans will respond to the TNA stars but also to introduce them GRADUALLY.

Instead of just immediately putting them in big matches on the main roster in front of people who (by and large) aren't gonna know who the fuck they are.

I definitely agree from what I've seen, the silliness is enjoyable in a good way.

TNA in its Prime 05-09 was something amazing that many took for granted
LIVE

Breath of Fire II explores these themes with a lot of depth and respect without mocking anything
When you recruit Deis in a church, she's like:

"Ugh, this guy won't shut the hell up! I wanna cut my ears!"

:hestonpls

To think she was a candidate and nearly part of the final roster back when UMVC3 was in development. They later added her and Fou-Lu as card in the "Heroes vs Heralds" mode

GODDAMMIT CAPCOM!!

tumblr_lya3ijOqNW1rn95k2o1_250.gif

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

Acting like Randy Orton, CM Punk, The Rock etc. are somehow difficult to call? :mjpls

THE HELL THEY ARE!
HEEL ALL DAY, EVERY DAY! :amazing

They all do their best work by a country mile when they are heels, Legend Killer and Viper Orton, CM Punk vs Jeff Hardy (hell Straight Edge Society run in general), Hollywood or Final Boss Rock. There is absolutely no comparison, they're good as Babyfaces but are WAY better as Heels.

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
Just found out last night that my Aunt has Bowel Cancer, so that was a bit of a nasty shock to say the least.
We don't know how bad it is yet but, fingers crossed, it's been caught early enough that they can get rid of it.
I'm sorry that happened man. Hopefully they deal with it since they caught it early.

Back