• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #50: outskirts nakama dome

Iconic Characters
Sin Kiske

:jordangif

Jesus, they are just tossing out Ky Kiske, aren't they? And Daisuke already shows he can't do shit without Sol because I thought he was fucking done with this shit now?

and Sougo has his RideWatch just like Legend and Decade has his fucking card

Keep crying Redditkun

Like Touma does have his ridiculous shit with Super Hero Senkei... it's just that Kamen Rider don't give a FUCK and Ohma, Legend and Decade took his shit and does it better anyway:risigif

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Jill Valentine was the most voted female character around the world, with Regina coming in 2nd, Claire in 3rd and Juri in 7th. In contrast, Chun-Li remains as popular as ever in Japan, with Jill coming in 2nd, Maya Fey in 3rd and, to everybody's surprise, BOF II Nina (a.k.a best Nina) came in 6th and Sonia Strumm from MM Starforce in 10th.
That alone should be a wakeup call to Capcom to stop shoving her aside and put her back into the spotlight. Girl has been treated as a forgotten side character in a franchise she has been in from the start and helped make popular to begin with.

Last edited:

Doronbo_Shirake

悩ましポーズ
Dante was voted as everybody's favourite Capcom character, with Leon coming in 2nd and MMX in 3rd. In Japan, Dante still won, but Wright came in 2nd, Leon in 3rd, Amaterasu from Okami in 4th and Lan Hikari from MM Battle Network in 9th.
Jill Valentine was the most voted female character around the world, with Regina coming in 2nd, Claire in 3rd and Juri in 7th. In contrast, Chun-Li remains as popular as ever in Japan, with Jill coming in 2nd, Maya Fey in 3rd and, to everybody's surprise, BOF II Nina (a.k.a best Nina) came in 6th and Sonia Strumm from MM Starforce in 10th
Wow! I'm surprised people in Japan still love Starforce MegaMan and MMBN.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
The niggas a union actor who is very expensive even for that from what I remember. And it's Sean Schemel so who cares :jordangif .

The money part is probably (lol probably) the real issue as far as Sega's concerned though. Roger Craig Smith pulled some black magic presumably giving him a better deal for continuing to voice Sonic and thats literally Sega's mascot character:skully.
Pretty sure it’s just Sean lying for a surprise

He claimed he auditioned to reprise the role, but let’s be real it’s Goku. He doesn’t have to audition for any VA role anymore lol

Jill Valentine was the most voted female character around the world, with Regina coming in 2nd, Claire in 3rd and Juri in 7th. In contrast, Chun-Li remains as popular as ever in Japan, with Jill coming in 2nd, Maya Fey in 3rd and, to everybody's surprise, BOF II Nina (a.k.a best Nina) came in 6th and Sonia Strumm from MM Starforce in 10th
x0fLtLG.jpeg
z8XNWfB.jpeg

Back