• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #50: outskirts nakama dome

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
image0.jpg

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

I'll never forgive Tony for botching this. I could never take him seriously as a promoter again.

I take it he lost to MJF even after that? :really

If that's the case then you're right? I mean how the hell do you fuck that up?

That'd be like if Triple H somehow DOESN'T have Otis defeat Chad Gable at the end of their storyline right now.

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I take it he lost to MJF even after that? :really

If that's the case then you're right? I mean how the hell do you fuck that up?

That'd be like if Triple H somehow DOESN'T have Otis defeat Chad Gable at the end of their storyline right now.
No, he beat MJF. The problem was that Tony did nothing with him afterward.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
No, he beat MJF. The problem was that Tony did nothing with him afterward.
Ah right I get you, though yeah that's definitely even worse considering the monster pop the man was getting there.

Must not have done very much with Spears either considering the man is currently challenging for the NXT title along with fellow former AEW man, Ethan Page. :maybe

That's what happens when you just do nothing with your talent Tony, they fuck off somewhere else where they actually will get used.

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Hold up, that friday guy was dead lock?

Bruh, I was paying so little attention that I didn't even notice the similarities. :mjlol

Then again, unlike him, I'm actually enjoying life, right now. Having a blast and relaxing in Naxos right now, and have a plan to go through a bunch of ancient sites in one day, in one massive binge. The rest? Maybe catch some straggler sites that I didn't already, and have fun on the beaches and the pools. Get plenty of swimming in, because Lord knows I need it.:heston
I only noticed it was Jakk when he started wanking more Marvel characters into omniversal and that was all the proof I needed:mjlol

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Sky's alive tonight where I live.

Went to the park and saw like 10 minutes of the sky sparking before a thunderstorm hit.

Thunderstorm only lasted like 10-20 minutes but it seemed it wanted to give us a "fuck you" while it left cause all the power is out.

The entire neighborhood has no power, even the streetlights are down. Only the fire station has power.

And I think the storms coming for another round.

Back