• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #50: outskirts nakama dome

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
So basically he messaged a minor but there was nothing inappropriate enough to file criminal charges against him but twitch filed a civil case against him which he settled. If he was still streaming on twitch it would mean that case was settled in his favor so they pretty much tossed the allegations out to be petty

He isn't making himself look any better though with the edits to his posts
Yeah, regardless of how he responded, it looks like no one cares

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
So basically he messaged a minor but there was nothing inappropriate enough to file criminal charges against him but twitch filed a civil case against him which he settled. If he was still streaming on twitch it would mean that case was settled in his favor so they pretty much tossed the allegations out to be petty

So basically Twitch hired a dumb mod, and this dude is dumb enough to not keep his mouth shut.

:eksip Also seriously they should stop texting minors..

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
45630815_2006144579423786_694264627126599680_n.jpg

81b4d%2B26w0L._SL1440_.jpg

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Hold up, that friday guy was dead lock?

Bruh, I was paying so little attention that I didn't even notice the similarities. :mjlol

Then again, unlike him, I'm actually enjoying life, right now. Having a blast and relaxing in Naxos right now, and have a plan to go through a bunch of ancient sites in one day, in one massive binge. The rest? Maybe catch some straggler sites that I didn't already, and have fun on the beaches and the pools. Get plenty of swimming in, because Lord knows I need it.:heston
Noticed it when he PM'ed me asking me to put Chloe (Ghost Reaper Girl) against some other character (from that Dorohedoro series that he likes) 'cause he forgot how strong she was, which kind of gave himself away. :kobeha

I just kind of ignored him after that.

I don't want to sound showy or rude or anything, but...
He had a Rom sig, so I spotted him instantly. :skully

I thought he'd been given another chance to improve himself, so I let him be/waited to see what would happen, but just the next day he was already gone.

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I thought he'd been given another chance to improve himself, so I let him be/waited to see what would happen, but just the next day he was already gone.
That's what I was hoping as well which is why I even bothered to rate his comments because I wanted to give him a chance. Dude still flipped out and made the same mistakes again.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
That's what I was hoping as well which is why I even bothered to rate his comments because I wanted to give him a chance. Dude still flipped out and made the same mistakes again.
It's not the first time I've given someone another chance but found they haven't changed, which sucks. I always give people a chance to change, but sometimes they just don't want to.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
I don't want to sound showy or rude or anything, but...
He had a Rom sig, so I spotted him instantly. :skully

Was it the same shit as before, where Pax made him sperg, merely by existing as his normal self? I know me and @Claudio Swiss didn't have anything to do with it, this time, since we weren't talking about that goofy internet show called Death Battle, which got his knickers in a twist, last time. :mjlol

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Was it the same shit as before, where Pax made him sperg, merely by existing as his normal self? I know me and @Claudio Swiss didn't have anything to do with it, this time, since we weren't talking about that goofy internet show called Death Battle, which got his knickers in a twist, last time. :mjlol
I missed it all (as usual, I'm offline when all the crazy shit goes down), and I think all his offending posts were deleted.

It starts somewhere before here;

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member

He should've said nothing, even if nothing really happened him commenting just made everything worse

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
I missed it all (as usual, I'm offline when all the crazy shit goes down), and I think all his offending posts were deleted.

It starts somewhere before here;
Yeah, just saw two of the deleted messages there. Could see the rest with waybackmachine, but honestly, I know where it's going. Man went full assault mode again. Like an idiot. :wow

Back