• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #50: outskirts nakama dome

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

Always gotta be Might Morphin' huh? I mean I get it but there ARE other and better Power Rangers seasons you could make games around. Now if only we could get something I'd actually play. :maybe

Doronbo_Shirake

悩ましポーズ

Always gotta be Might Morphin' huh? I mean I get it but there ARE other and better Power Rangers seasons you could make games around. Now if only we could get something I'd actually play. :maybe

The only seasons these guys know are MMPR, In Space and Dino Charge. Expect them to appear in some DLC content.

Doronbo_Shirake

悩ましポーズ
Yeah I know and that's really sad to me 'cause it leads to seasons like Time Force, SPD etc getting largely forgotten
And they are good. They are goods seasons. So, they will end up using Samurai or Megaforce. :kobeha
Meanwhile Tommy will be an unlock for beating the game as he's probably one of the boss fights I imagine.
The Amusement Park hints the Green Ranger being playable. Also, one of the monsters is from Season 3.

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member

Ngl I wouldn't mind an In Space or Lost Galaxy type of game. That would be sick if it were open world or an RPG.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Ngl I wouldn't mind an In Space or Lost Galaxy type of game. That would be sick if it were open world or an RPG.
Or an SPD game where you make your own character, start as a recruit and work your way up the ranks to becoming a Power Ranger (joining B squad).

Or one where you play as the B-Squad from the show but have to do some investigation to find the criminal before you engage them ('cause they're police officers) or at the very least have some missions where you do that since they didn't do it much in the show.

There's a ton of cool games you could make out of this series using various different seasons.

Doronbo_Shirake

悩ましポーズ
Or an SPD game where you make your own character, start as a recruit and work your way up the ranks to becoming a Power Ranger (joining B squad).

Or one where you play as the B-Squad from the show but have to do some investigation to find the criminal before you engage them ('cause they're police officers) or at the very least have some missions where you do that since they didn't do it much in the show.

There's a ton of cool games you could make out of this series using various different seasons.
The same can be said of Time Force.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
GPgqspkaoAAY_on

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Time force is great but mystic force will always rule for me. Leanbow :wow

"POWER RANGERS, CARRY ON MY LEGACY!"

Absolute giga-chad. :awesome

He was great as Koragg too and is better overall, though Zen-Aku might still be the best evil/monster version of a Power Ranger to me.

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member

That reminds me of this Pokemon Romhack of FireRed I found called RocketRed where you can play as a member of Team Rocket and steal people's Pokemon if you want or be a good guy

It has multiple choices too apparently

Back