• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #50: outskirts nakama dome

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Didn't know about that part of Biden's wife

Biden actually lecturing Trump about morals and molesting women.

He’s like an alien trying to convey human emotions and utterly failing at it. It’s uncanny

Are you trying to express anger there Pedo Pete? Your words sound like it, but it’s hard to know for sure with that vacant, soulless look as you stare off into space.

:hestonpls

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
The aftermath of Shoto and the Todoroki drama was done pretty well. I've got no complaints really..... well Dabi should be dead but hey. Him having a moment with Shoto and they have a brief convo about Soba being their favorite food before Shoto leaves presumably to show up later made me feel a small twinge of emotion. Which is way more than I can say for anything else. Too bad Uraraka is probably up next to take away all the good I felt tho :catcry .

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
The aftermath of Shoto and the Todoroki drama was done pretty well. I've got no complaints really..... well Dabi should be dead but hey. Him having a moment with Shoto and they have a brief convo about Soba being their favorite food before Shoto leaves presumably to show up later made me feel a small twinge of emotion. Which is way more than I can say for anything else. Too bad Uraraka is probably up next to take away all the good I felt tho :catcry .
thoughts on Endo and such?

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Screenshot_20240628_185151_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20240628_185210_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20240628_185227_TikTok.jpg

Back