• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #50: outskirts nakama dome

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
GPdLdG5bEAApgxU

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
They really out here making a second season of dog-water, burning away billions, just for "THE MESSAGE!"

Bro, when they all go bankrupt, that'll be a time to celebrate. :wow
Three more seasons to go, too. Releasing my video comparing ROP and Shogun tomorrow. Tonight on Patreon.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
AJ Styles finally having some real heel heat on him now feels great. Props for giving the Clash in the Castle match with Cody a stipulation (I Quit match) which makes sense given his fake retirement was how he got the match.

Meanwhile Solo out here getting nuclear heat for giving Tama Tonga Jey's old position as the right hand man, stealing the spear and even the triple power bomb from Roman. Shit's gonna be great when it finally goes down.

Yet somehow Chad Gable is still the best/most hated heel in the company right now, Otis is gonna nuke the roof off the place when he actually hits the bastard on purpose. :maybe

Also:
Me seeing people ask: "How are they gonna drag out LA Knight vs Logan Paul until Summerslam."
Logan Paul on Smackdown: "I only fight the best, you don't deserve a title match, go back to the mid card where you belong."
:kobeha

I mean really? You didn't see that coming? How did people NOT realize LA calling out Logan out when he's not there is literally THE point? Logan only competes against big names and at big events (we got him at Saudi likely because Saudi payed for him). It's gonna be a whole lot of shit-flinging, Logan ducking Knight and Knight dealing with Carmelo Hayes in the interim.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
@Masterblack06

My best friend complaining that his Shark deck sucks until it gets the new support in Rage of the Abyss and keeps losing to my deck.

We played a game and swapped decks with no changes

Proceeded to clear his entire field Turn 2 and OTK him Turn 3

:hestonpls

Shark is already a solid Rogue deck. It’s all about knowing the combos and how you use it

Back