• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #50: outskirts nakama dome

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
only real complain with FF7 EC.

They should allow co-op to be played alone if you can single-handedly beat the level.

If no other player playing the co-op you are gated from completing that part of the game

and considering co-op has multiple levels a lot of early levels aren't even getting played.

:eksip Basically you need to pray that 2 other people are trying to enter the same co-op level as you.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
GPzC5G-XYAA4j6e

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

@Adamant soul @Masterblack06 @DestinyDestroyer

@Cubey Not quite the Red-Eyes Support you were predicting but still something you can use with Red-Eyes with how easy you can get Red-Eyes Black Dragon on the field

Red-Eyes Black Fullmetal Dragon is sick

1956_20240527052325_img_1_zFTSavhoPkWUhIpw2FZ1I4FXvGolC1Hz5YGVHnAXNUpsaUeTX1KfvN0eTcFTUNHP.webp

ROTA-JP005 レッドアイズ・ブラックフルメタルドラゴン Red-Eyes Black Fullmetal Dragon
Level 8 DARK Machine Special Summon Effect Monster
ATK 3400
DEF 2400
Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned with “Enhanced Metalmorph” activated by Tributing a Level 5 or higher Dragon monster. You can only use the (1)st and (2)nd effect of this card’s name each once per turn.
(1) You can reveal this card in your hand; Set 1 “Metalmorph” Trap directly from your Deck, and if you do, shuffle this card into the Deck.
(2) When your opponent activates a card or effect (Quick Effect): You can negate the activation, then you can inflict damage to them equal to half of 1 of their Attack Position monsters’ original ATK.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member

@Cubey Not quite the Red-Eyes Support you were predicting but still something you can use with Red-Eyes with how easy you can get Red-Eyes Black Dragon on the field

1956_20240527052325_img_1_zFTSavhoPkWUhIpw2FZ1I4FXvGolC1Hz5YGVHnAXNUpsaUeTX1KfvN0eTcFTUNHP.webp

ATK 3400
DEF 2400
Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned with “Enhanced Metalmorph” activated by Tributing a Level 5 or higher Dragon monster. You can only use the (1)st and (2)nd effect of this card’s name each once per turn.
(1) You can reveal this card in your hand; Set 1 “Metalmorph” Trap directly from your Deck, and if you do, shuffle this card into the Deck.
(2) When your opponent activates a card or effect (Quick Effect): You can negate the activation, then you can inflict damage to them equal to half of 1 of their Attack Position monsters’ original ATK.
Oh sorry I misunderstood. So 1st effect is hand trap. I thought you need to summon him then need another card to use it.
never mind.

Last edited:

Cubey

Threshold of Armageddon

ATK 3400
DEF 2400

Not bad not bad. They are waiting to unveil the real deal :hm

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

So "The Doctor" leaves his companion alone in a mansion which he KNOWS contains shape-shifting MURDEROUS aliens who have already killed several people at this point...so that he can flirt with some gay space bounty hunter. :facepalm

Oh and apparently "The Doctor" is completely against execution but apparently is just fine with banishing things to different dimensions for eternity/Fury of the Timelord type shit. You know things he previously RAN from villains so as to PROTECT THEM from him doing. :maybe

And he's also no longer willing to sacrifice a companion (who yes did nearly die as a result of his complete negligence) no matter how many other lives are at stake, he'll just have a good cry about it. So his new gay lover had to take her place and now he wont even bother to try and find him.

Our hero ladies and gentlemen.
Jesus Christ I feel so bad for the actual fans of Doctor Who. :smh

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

So "The Doctor" leaves his companion alone in a mansion which he KNOWS contains shape-shifting MURDEROUS aliens who have already killed several people at this point...so that he can flirt with some gay space bounty hunter. :facepalm

Oh and apparently "The Doctor" is completely against execution but apparently is just fine with banishing things to different dimensions for eternity/Fury of the Timelord type shit. You know things he previously RAN from villains so as to PROTECT THEM from him doing. :maybe

And he's also no longer willing to sacrifice a companion (who yes did nearly die as a result of his complete negligence) no matter how many other lives are at stake, he'll just have a good cry about it. So his new gay lover had to take her place and now he wont even bother to try and find him.

Well at least that woman is gorgeous to look at, whoever it is.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

Doctor Who and Star Wars in a cringe face-off

Of course the pedophiles running Disney want to implement literal child grooming in their show

GP7jGd-WoAACWg2

Back