• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #50: outskirts nakama dome

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
what_if___omen_of_instinct_by_malikstudios_de2ym10-fullview.png

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Ubisoft: “We here at Ubisoft are all about diversity and inclusivity. Our goal is to properly represent and respect all cultures and people.”

Also Ubisoft:

I hope this game bombs so drastically, every one of those fat, rainbow haired feminist land whales currently running the company ends up jobless

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Ubisoft: “We here at Ubisoft are all about diversity and inclusivity. Our goal is to properly represent and respect all cultures and people.”

Also Ubisoft:

I hope this game bombs so drastically, every one of those fat, rainbow haired feminist land whales currently running the company ends up jobless
So they have a Kunoichi wearing obvious ninja attire walking through the middle of a Japanese village carrying a fucking katana on her back as if that wouldn't raise a few eyebrows and make the NINJA stand out like a sore thumb (bear in mind ninjas are primarily SPIES)? :kobeha

Never mind the fact that even IF Yasuke was given the title of Samurai (which can NOT be proven), that doesn't mean he ever used a Katana or wore full Samurai armour.

Such GREAT respect and representation right there, is it any wonder the Japanese are hanging them out to dry while they loved the shit out of Ghost of Tsushima? :mjpls

Back