• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #50: outskirts nakama dome

Ral

🤡
Administrator
Pronouns
Username Only
It looks cool but not really a card I need

Also, update on my Blue-Eyes collection
gherkin-pifi.gif

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member

He is right

If Joker is just a clown doing some bank robbery and just putting people around him with laughing gas enmass orr not... The no kill shit isn't going to be frowned upon but the moment it becomes a Virus war where a whole city can succumb to it to the point it's a terrorist shit is another story death or not. It just going to knee cap a civilization and you know that person should never be included in a no kill rule.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Blue-eyes support is always good but they need to evolve red-eyes already. I don’t know why they’re dragging their feet.
I don’t know man, that new Red-Eyes Fullmetal Dragon is pretty sick.

And yes, it’s more of a boost for Red-Eyes decks than other Dragons since Red-Eyes can actually search it with Black Metal Dragon and support it with anything that support Red-Eyes in the name

Cubey

Threshold of Armageddon
I don’t know man, that new Red-Eyes Fullmetal Dragon is pretty sick.

And yes, it’s more of a boost for Red-Eyes decks than other Dragons since Red-Eyes can actually search it with Black Metal Dragon and support it with anything that support Red-Eyes in the name

Not good enough :ralsip

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Red-Eyes would do better if Konami just gave Red-Eyes a single lane to stay. Deck can’t decide if wants to be Xyz turbo or a Fusion that locks you from any further summoning, Burn, or Beatdown

Or just a discount Blue-Eyes with knock-off cards blatantly inferior to Blue-Eyes. Looking at you, Red-Eyes Alternative Dragon

Hey. It can happen now that Konami’s more open with giving manga themes support in core sets.

We got Light and Darkness also from the GX manga as an actual theme
Darklords are basically the SMT archetype, which can already be splashed as a small engine in Branded

They need a card capable of helping you get rid of so many bricks in your hand

:sadpanda

Cubey

Threshold of Armageddon
Red-Eyes would do better if Konami just gave Red-Eyes a single lane to stay. Deck can’t decide if wants to be Xyz turbo or a Fusion that locks you from any further summoning, Burn, or Beatdown

Or just a discount Blue-Eyes with knock-off cards blatantly inferior to Blue-Eyes. Looking at you, Red-Eyes Alternative Dragon

I mean

The whole point of the show is for Joey to eventually overcome Kaiba. Maintaining the narrative that the Red-Eyes will never defeat Blue-Eyes is stagnant.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

The reason Kaiba wanted Yugi's BEWD was cuz he knew he would fuse it with the REBD and overthrow him.
That doesn’t sound right. Red-Eyes wasn’t a thing back then and it depends on the version. Original manga, he stole it from Solomon and Yugi just to have as his own.

Anime makes him even more of a petty asshole in that he already owned 3 out of 4 of them and destroyed Grandpa’s fourth just so he could be the sole user of Blue-Eyes.

Speaking of, we’re finally getting that fourth Blue-Eyes

Cubey

Threshold of Armageddon
That doesn’t sound right. Red-Eyes wasn’t a thing back then and it depends on the version. Original manga, he stole it from Solomon and Yugi just to have as his own.

Anime makes him even more of a petty asshole in that he already owned 3 out of 4 of them and destroyed Grandpa’s fourth just so he could be the sole user of Blue-Eyes.

Speaking of, we’re finally getting that fourth Blue-Eyes

Yeah that shit fire 🔥

Back