• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #8: Still New Year, Lets go full force for the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
>the sheer amount of people making excuses for why the joker isn't dead yet
:hestonpls
I'm telling you, give Ben one day in Gotham.
UuuVID_oxHpNXKaZUwJkeBrOtA3Ky6MpcWbb7YfDOhj5J03SWEY0N8HHmYSbIB3uMPdc1ZCrJ0YY19oWNEq5kv9eCRe_rHByRol6-0D4bOoX1vHHj9jWfXv8tI77JveGJvqSg2P3Ug=s0

It always piss me off everytime I see people do that.
You can have all of the reasons in the world, even the actual reason that corporate will never kill off someone who makes money like The Joker... but none of that shit fucking MATTERS.
In the gist of the story that is Batman and the World we should be invested in, Joker should be dead billions of times over by not just Batman, but by virtually EVERYONE!

This isn't Lex Luthor who rarely gets into the spotlight and usually has alibis and otherwise the World over that ultimately lets him go free meanwhile Superman can't kill in fear of backlash and corrupting his own ideals. This isn't Mayuri Kurotsuchi where Kubo DID plan on having him be a major villain alongside Aizen but went with him becoming the "Necessary Evil" of the Soul Society(which is honestly a really good point that most stories don't really use effectively). This is the fucking Joker who kills people just for looking at him wrong or because he had a bad day. Why should ANYONE ever work with him, let alone not just shoot him to death on sight?

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
:hestonpls
Pretty much my thinking is, if the bad guy has no remorse at all or even enjoys what he does and you have ANY reason to believe he could get out of prison and kill again, then you should waste the fucker. It's as simple as that.

There's only so far you can take this "Don't kill any villains" shit before the "hero" starts to look like an asshole.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
I'm telling you, give Ben one day in Gotham.
UuuVID_oxHpNXKaZUwJkeBrOtA3Ky6MpcWbb7YfDOhj5J03SWEY0N8HHmYSbIB3uMPdc1ZCrJ0YY19oWNEq5kv9eCRe_rHByRol6-0D4bOoX1vHHj9jWfXv8tI77JveGJvqSg2P3Ug=s0
It always piss me off everytime I see people do that.
You can have all of the reasons in the world, even the actual reason that corporate will never kill off someone who makes money like The Joker... but none of that shit fucking MATTERS.
In the gist of the story that is Batman and the World we should be invested in, Joker should be dead billions of times over by not just Batman, but by virtually EVERYONE!

This isn't Lex Luthor who rarely gets into the spotlight and usually has alibis and otherwise the World over that ultimately lets him go free meanwhile Superman can't kill in fear of backlash and corrupting his own ideals. This isn't Mayuri Kurotsuchi where Kubo DID plan on having him be a major villain alongside Aizen but went with him becoming the "Necessary Evil" of the Soul Society(which is honestly a really good point that most stories don't really use effectively). This is the fucking Joker who kills people just for looking at him wrong or because he had a bad day. Why should ANYONE ever work with him, let alone not just shoot him to death on sight?
two of the main exuses are
-batman wouldn't be able to stop himself if he killed the joker so he has enormous willpower to keep himself from killing him
or
-if batman kills the joker he will be just like the joker

1639451937946.png

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Pretty much my thinking is, if the bad guy has no remorse at all or even enjoys what he does and you have ANY reason to believe he could get out of prison and kill again, then you should waste the fucker. It's as simple as that.

There's only so far you can take this "Don't kill any villains" shit before the "hero" starts to look like an asshole.
Its not like hes killing Mr Freeze or something.

You would think that hell even some random person tired of gothams shit would just start popping caps in supervillains faces

-batman wouldn't be able to stop himself if he killed the joker so he has enormous willpower to keep himself from killing him
If Batman has the absurd willpower to stop himself from killing The Joker, then he should have more than enough to restrain himself to that alone...
It's basically going with the fact that Batman is mentally insane and is one step from falling off completely but that's never what the character shows(which is another aspect I hate of Batman).

-if batman kills the joker he will be just like the joker
Didn't that stupid Batman Who Laughs bullshit show how impossible that is? Batman killed the Joker himself... but it took him inspecting his corpse to get sprayed by an absolutely ludicrous version of his Toxin for that to happen.
The ONE TIME we truly see Batman kill the Joker... and nothing happened.

E

Example

Unconfirmed

Beast mode climbing

The sheer amount of pulling and upper back strength required to do this is insane.

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
Luckily, i already 100% GoW on my old ps4, beat it on NG+ like 10+ times too.

Tbf, no 60+ frames but I enjoyed it. Zeus's armor is broken as shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back