• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #8: Still New Year, Lets go full force for the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
3227810-newexcalibur01401.jpg
Cyttorak_Earth-616_Uncanny_X-Men_Vol_1_542.png

What design do you guys prefer?

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
>gets beat the fuck up and bitched out of his own dimension by 3 women and their giant baby
they did the man dirty
Well can't really do shit about it, everything is basically on that route this days.

You either get beat by whamen or you get beat by gayfied heroes.

:kannasip Nothing truly decent in comics this days.

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
the, lower one, the upper one is basically just a giant juggernaut redesign. Why would I want that?

:kannasip
This makes the first look better:
Cyttorak_Earth-616_from_Amazing_X-Men_Vol_2_17.jpg

The second is just too generic for me, but most Elder god types in Marvel are just yoked out Demons anyways (like Chthon)
>gets beat the fuck up and bitched out of his own dimension by 3 women and their giant baby
they did the man dirty
I still remember when niggas we're trying to argue the Crimson Cosmos is a mirror of the omniverse and that Cyttorak can beat the LT.

In Comicvine.
:mjlol

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member

So he's got an actual writer, who happens to be his childhood friend, as a supervisor and editor for the story.

unless that writer is actually good, shit won't help his story.

Like at least back track 2~3 chapter for a back story right now that's what he need the most.

Not this random ass fight with no context or army swarming a city again with no context.

Other than hurr durr we are demon we fight angel and we conquer humans.

and this guy name is lucifer.

El Hermano

Acclaimed
unless that writer is actually good, shit won't help his story.

Like at least back track 2~3 chapter for a back story right now that's what he need the most.

Not this random ass fight with no context or army swarming a city again with no context.

Other than hurr durr we are demon we fight angel and we conquer humans.

and this guy name is lucifer.

Yeah. He should have dropped the exposition in the beginning, just let it dive into a flashback. Give us a longer chapter to develop the characters. The invasion should have been a bit gradual starting with a handful of isolated incidients, the first one taking place towards the end of the chapter. Then turn it into a full-scale one, see how the characters react to all of it going down instead of just throwing them in.

He seems so excited about his story that he wants to jump straight into the juiciest parts right away without building up to anything, really. No true character introduction, either. They just look like a couple of ken-doll fuckboys, with Rush behaving like a mental midget.

Wasted about 3-4 pages that were literally NOT necessary, at all. The exposition one that literally tells us what he was about to show us and the military nonsense that we didn't fucking need.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
So random shit I saw in the internet today spongebob has 370+ employee of the month award.

So how fucking old is spongebob?

If he had a compilation of 31 years of employee of the month award.

:kannasip thought dude was in his 20's or some shit, would this make him around 50+. assumming he started work at age 20.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back