• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #8: Still New Year, Lets go full force for the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
0a4.jpg

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Playing Yu-Gi-Oh Master Duel, picked the synchro starter deck (essentially Yusei's stuff) and I swear to God I channeled Yusei's protagonist power for a second.

The AI (was playing the Solo mode to unlock cards and lore for some monsters) was kicking my ass, and I'm legit sitting there thinking "well I'm fucking screwed, unless I draw Junk Synchron right no..."

Draws Junk Synchron :shocked

"There's no way I'm that lucky"
Is what I'm thinking at that point...until next turn when I've got Junk Warrior against two defense monster AND I FUCKING DREW NITRO SYNCHRON! :rock

That protagonist power too OP, please nerf. 🤣

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Playing Yu-Gi-Oh Master Duel, picked the synchro starter deck (essentially Yusei's stuff) and I swear to God I channeled Yusei's protagonist power for a second.

The AI (was playing the Solo mode to unlock cards and lore for some monsters) was kicking my ass, and I'm legit sitting there thinking "well I'm fucking screwed, unless I draw Junk Synchron right no..."

Draws Junk Synchron :shocked

"There's no way I'm that lucky"
Is what I'm thinking at that point...until next turn when I've got Junk Warrior against two defense monster AND I FUCKING DREW NITRO SYNCHRON! :rock

That protagonist power too OP, please nerf. 🤣
SHINING DRAW

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
SHINING DRAW
Pretty much what it felt like, yeah. :maybe

Having so much fun with Yusei's stuff I might stick with it for a bit (at least until I figure out how to get E-Heros). Specifically the "Junk" stuff, though I might try and make a Stardust one later on. Don't even care if it's that good or not, I'm just playing to have fun here.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
>blue eyes deck doesn't even have 3 blue eyes

Kaiba would have fired this game
Yeah that was fucking weird when I noticed that, I think I would have still picked the Yusei one but that definitely put me off a bit. I guess it's to give incentive to look for another one, even though you would already be looking for the other Blue Eyes variant cards anyway if that's your thing, so it's a bit pointless to me to not have all three IMO.

I didn't even think about the Link one, mostly because I haven't seen that series and didn't know nor care (yet) how that shit even worked. :maybe

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
Pendulums made me quit and that was before Link

I just went with synchro cause it seems to have better outs

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Pendulums made me quit and that was before Link

I just went with synchro cause it seems to have better outs
Yeah Pendulums seem a bit ridiculous.
Like yeah, have a free field full of monsters in one turn with minimal effort.

Like at least Synchros and XYZs have drawbacks to them (Synchros require Tuners and XYZs have limited uses for their effects) to balance them out a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back