• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #8: Still New Year, Lets go full force for the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Yeah that was fucking weird when I noticed that, I think I would have still picked the Yusei one but that definitely put me off a bit. I guess it's to give incentive to look for another one, even though you would already be looking for the other Blue Eyes variant cards anyway if that's your thing, so it's a bit pointless to me to not have all three IMO.

I didn't even think about the Link one, mostly because I haven't seen that series and didn't know nor care (yet) how that shit even worked. :maybe
I just made my own Naturia Deck and I've been having a blast with it. None of their effects are once per turn, multiple negates, a monster that locks out spells and traps. It feels so good

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
I just made my own Naturia Deck and I've been having a blast with it.
Shows how much of a noob/casual I am when it comes to the actual game that I had to look up Naturia because I've never heard of them.

Then again I've never heard of any of these archetypes people bring up as being the good ones, which doesn't really speak well of the anime stuff does it? :maybe
None of their effects are once per turn, multiple negates, a monster that locks out spells and traps. It feels so good
Sounds good but I suspect I'll stick with cards more prominent in the anime.

At the end of the day, the anime is the main reason I'm playing the game and not the other way around.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Shows how much of a noob/casual I am when it comes to the actual game that I had to look up Naturia because I've never heard of them.

Then again I've never heard of any of these archetypes people bring up as being the good ones, which doesn't really speak well of the anime stuff does it? :maybe

Sounds good but I suspect I'll stick with cards more prominent in the anime.

At the end of the day, the anime is the main reason I'm playing the game and not the other way around.
Oh yeah Naturia main deck monsters arent anything special. they are 100% rogue tier at best. Its the Synchro Monsters that people use, specifically Naturia Beast

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
FJkQVVzWYAIXU9J

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Recently watched Disney Hercules again for literally the first time in years.

Questionable depictions of the Greek Gods aside, Hades is still unironically one of the best animated villains around, certainly one of the best Disney villains anyway. :awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back