• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #8: Still New Year, Lets go full force for the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goddamn, I didn't know how so many people who worked Star Wars in the past came in to thrash the 3rd episode of Book of Boba Fett...

Really shows how badly Disney dropped the fucking ball when it came to actually representing the setting or the characters in it.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

casca.jpg

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
Reading the spoiler thread in SB, it's absolutely sounding so damn stupid to be honest. We went through Star and Stripe depowering Shiggy... to suddenly Shiggy getting another powerup... again.

What the fuck was even the point?!
I knew they wouldn't get rid of any quirks that matter :skully . They only confirmed that they got rid of search which doesn't matter since the heroes want Afo to come to them and I think reflect. So long as regen super strength and decay still exist nothing Stars did would matter since those quirks were the real issue :mjlol.

Like I keep saying at least Vigilantes is good. Took Hori not being involved much to get something good but hey. I'm actually kinda sad that its ending but at least Koichi goes down like a champ no matter what. The amount of people basically preying that Koichi doesn't die was :wow.

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
Gonna have to add to that one virgin Deku, Chad Crawler meme. Add that Koichi got an All Might hoodie signed by All Might for his heroism in the sky egg arc. And he's ready to call some of Aizawa's more stupid bullshit out even if he has to break the 4th wall to do it :mjlol. I never understood why Izuku or anyone would let some of his shit slide.
"Oh you were fighting a villain who would have killed you and the person you were trying to protect? You weren't rational and you broke your body, next time I'll expel you (but not really because stupid retcons to make me a nicer person :kobeha)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back