• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #9: The Sith Never Die

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also like how they avoid making him overpowered. Instead he's just impossible to kill, and he can even have children like everybody else. The problem is that they're normal, and he always outlives them. Which is probably part of the curse. He will see his legacy die before he does.

It does fit the fact that Caine is supposed to be blessed with eternal life and a mark born to show who he is and killing him... is a terrible idea.

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
20220219_123816_1.jpg
20220219_123755.jpg

Caught him (fully) asleep.

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
Superhero Senki was crazy.

Bunch of crazy multiversal shenanigans. All Super Sentai and Kamen Riders exist as stories. The OG creator of both appears, and is gaslit by Asmodeus into erasing them all. After which Asmodeus snaps him out of existence. Saber survives, and enters the real world. Where he is able to find Big G, and shake him out of his funk. Saber takes control of his own story, and Big G respawns all the sentai and riders. Who then dogpile Asmodeus.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
You know it NEARLY feels bad watching the opponent go through his combo, summon a big monster, only for me to play Soul Successor and get myself a Blue Eyes for free, leaving him with nothing. Nearly! :maybe

Especially when I did basically the same thing again in the same duel, only that time it was Solemn Judgement. 🤣

By the way curious question for those more knowledgeable in the game. Is Dark Magician or Blue Eyes generally viewed as the better archetype or is it match up dependent?

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Now I've done the post on my blog with some more background. Thanks for all your support guys. This is a moment of huge personal significance. I've been creating this world since 2008!

And a useful map, though it's only extremely rough compared to the actual situation, which is why I'm looking for a map illustrator.

regions-of-mars-map-terraformed-768x425.jpg

DON'T QUOTE THIS POST. I'm only leaving it up for a few hours since I don't want Google to think I'm spamming my site here or whatever.

Feedback would be appreciated! Still looking for a beta reader too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back