• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #9: The Sith Never Die

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional
sb, leaving the sb all headcanon for tf's all canon, wow, that streak, doesn't stop

unlike sb's bad vs threads streak though, which keeps having more of them than the whole ippo series in numbers even :mjlol
Good thing Frostnova isn’t actually part of RI, or she’d be memed on again :mjlol

her cryokinesis feats are actually really good by Bayverse standards but her physical stats might not be :skully

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
I put this in the calc request thread but I figure I'll also ask here if anyone even has a guesstimate on what this feat would be, dc wise?
0033-010.png
0033-011.png
0033-012.png
0033-013.png
For clarification that is wind that Night-Gaunt is using if that helps.

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
As if on cue Vigilantes has another good chapter. I almost forgot about it. Koichi once again has to push through his limits despite the pros being there. Dude still trying to fight and is dodging 6's attacks just fine despite his arm being in a sling :kobeha . Number 6 split his plasma form into clones after getting pissed with the civilians cheering for Koichi to win (even over the pros) so it seems like Koichi still has to do most of the work. All Might is taking his sweet ass time showing up to end this shit. Funny how Endeavor's appearance at the end would be a good thing In any other circumstance but a fucking disaster in this:mjlol. Another pro hero comments on how his quirk is good for single villains because of his firepower but its useless here since they'll just cause the clones to self destruct then the guy with the most firepower flies in with little info about the situation as if this couldn't get any worse :skully. And its pre character development Endeavor to boot :kobeha.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
Good thing Frostnova isn’t actually part of RI, or she’d be memed on again :mjlol

her cryokinesis feats are actually really good by Bayverse standards but her physical stats might not be :skully

her cryokinesis feats already got vaporized by pre-lt123 zenkai bazz-b techs, let alone fighting against a tf bayoptimus

who is cui to him :mjlol

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Dunno what it'd exactly be, but small building level+ is the max yer gonna get.
Ah so still stuck in the building level range in terms of DC then.

Thanks, it's just I saw the crater and I thought MAYBE we can get something off of that but evidently not.

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
Seluvius is literal trash. He also reveals that he sexually abuses the people he lobotimizes with his potions, and planned to do the same to not only Nelphi but also Ranni. Literal hentai doujin villain.

Glad I screwed him over with Gideon's help.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
I put this in the calc request thread but I figure I'll also ask here if anyone even has a guesstimate on what this feat would be, dc wise?
0033-010.png
0033-011.png
0033-012.png
0033-013.png
For clarification that is wind that Night-Gaunt is using if that helps.

ngl, best feat for that series would be, somebody else reading it in the obd, except from you+ :russ :mjlol

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Seluvius is literal trash. He also reveals that he sexually abuses the people he lobotimizes with his potions, and planned to do the same to not only Nelphi but also Ranni. Literal hentai doujin villain.

Glad I screwed him over with Gideon's help.
yeah the whole turning people into puppets thing was already incredibly sketchy so this doesn't surprise me
any chance of an ending that was not discovered yet?
there's rumors of a 7th ending but nothing confirmed yet. Several NPCs like Alexander and Nepheli Loux have questlines that are currently unable to be finished so who knows what will happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back