• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo Thread #1 - A New Hope -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Type-Rey

Retired
Told ya , not five minutes after we moved on, the fucking cockroaches got out of the woodworks.

That thread has all the common symptoms of Belched Brains.

>Belchers claiming things that they cannot prove.
>Normal people telling them that.
>Belchers not understanding.
>Belchers proceed to repeat their incomplete arguments ad nauseam.

>Belchers then proceed to bitch about a bias against Belch even tho the person who is responsible for their latest gains is participating.
>Belchers also play a round of what about-ism, trying to claim that Nardo has the same situation and that somehow it benefited from preferential treatment, even tho that is blatantly false.

Pox, plague, shit and leprosy. I am disgusted.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Told ya , not five minutes after we moved on, the fucking cockroaches got out of the woodworks.

>Belchers then proceed to bitch about a bias against Belch even tho the person who is responsible for their latest gains is participating.
>Belchers also play a round of what about-ism, trying to claim that Nardo has the same situation and that somehow it benefited from preferential treatment, even tho that is blatantly false.

I see their obsessed with bringing back HST vs HST matches as well. As if they haven't been done to death for nearly 16 years in the OBD even before Clorax and Naruto ended.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2

keishin spoken

macroversal yeehaw and etc is canon now, deal with it, lad :wow :mjlol

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Top Tiers of ODB 2022:

GOD TIER:

- GOD of the WHITE LATERN MELIODAS CORPS Keishin (:russ )
- HERALD Accountmaker
- Immunity Gauntlet ZIGGY

High Tiers:

- Tyranno
- artist

The rest tier:

- Who cares they are below even Hikawa shoe level

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back