• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo Thread #1 - A New Hope -

Status
Not open for further replies.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
I see their obsessed with bringing back HST vs HST matches as well. As if they haven't been done to death for nearly 16 years in the OBD even before Clorax and Naruto ended.
I cannot understand how people still are interested in those outcomes at all. i dont even care about hst hst threads being banned or not but dont just keep doing the same fucking matches over and over

Type-Rey

Retired
keishin spoken

macroversal yeehaw and etc is canon now, deal with it, lad
He's apparently Biggaversal on all the other VS platforms, of course the O BEE DEE will follow under Keishin's leadership. :kobeha

Do you guys remember when this hobby was about discussing who would win between two characters ? Now it's a fucking race to see who can wank their favorite shitty character the fastest and the most.

I blame Space Battles honestly. Their relentless "anti wank" crap that really was little more than a backdoor for their non Wong affiliated mods to backdoor their favorite bullshit set a baaaaadddd precedent.

15 years later, we're seeing that mix with Phenoms crusade and look where it's gotten the community.

"Hurr durr muh trillion ship Shadow fleeett"

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
Top Tiers of ODB 2022:

GOD TIER:

- GOD of the WHITE LATERN MELIODAS CORPS Keishin (:russ )
- HERALD Accountmaker
- Immunity Gauntlet ZIGGY

High Tiers:

- Tyranno
- artist

The rest tier:

- Who cares they are below even Hikawa shoe level

from my official obd 2027 artbook, part of the top pages when you see white lantern keishin's name

VH0Rj2l.jpg

limited printed edition and all :russ :mjlol

The Adaptation making Damien worse cause now he just straight up brains Dick to death instead of him dying from an accidental fall :mjlol
And the Flash having the most retarded death that looks like something out of a horror. Did the writers just fucking forget that he can phase through shit, or that he has superhuman strength and durability.

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
And the Flash having the most retarded death that looks like something out of a horror. Did the writers just fucking forget that he can phase through shit, or that he has superhuman strength and durability.
His death legit looks like something out of Puppet Master, the movie series that has puppets with machine gun titties.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
today. jffxx put the ban strike in my name officially, few hours

after

making this thread :russ :hestonpls

final perm ban time, let's go :mjlol :mjlol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back