• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo Thread #1 - A New Hope -

Status
Not open for further replies.

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Any Castlevania fans in here? Which game should I start with? Not counting Rondo of Blood because I heard that's a little hard to play legally. So I will wait on that

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
isshiki-otsutsuki-otsutsuki-isshiki.gif

I need some Tony hawk pro skater mods for this shit. This can't go unmeme'd:skully. I refuse to let it:mjlol.
1417061562827.jpg

Roman5ive5ive

Your man won't trip if your man don't know
Any Castlevania fans in here? Which game should I start with? Not counting Rondo of Blood because I heard that's a little hard to play legally. So I will wait on that
You're gonna have a hard time staying legal for a few of em honestly. Not to mention certain rerelease versions have big differences that original versions didn't. Plus a few ports just aren't any good.

Wild advise, but if you're interested just play the Bloodstained games. The Curse of The Moon games are great Classicvanias and Ritual of The Night is good Metroidvania. They're nice starting points for people interested in the CV series but aren't quite good with dealing with legal tightrope walking.

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Well I bought a Castlevania Legacy edition type pack for my Switch. Wanted to play them in chronological order but seeing as how the first game is dated.

If you like Metroidvania style RPGs, then Symphony of the Night.

Linear side-scrolling action then Super Castlevania IV or Castlevania Chronicles (though if you want to play Rondo of Blood, there's the remake on the PSP The Dracula X Chronicles. However, both Symphony of the Night and Rondo of Blood are legally available on the collection of Castlevania Requiem for the PS4).

Well I bought a Castlevania Legacy edition type pack for my Switch. Wanted to play them in chronological order but seeing as how the first game is dated.
If you want to play the games in chronological order, then play Lament of Innocence. That one is like Devil May Cry. Leon Belmont is the first Belmont.

Sasuke ball was a fun one too
isshiki-isshiki-otsutsuki.gif

Screw Vegeta nibba wishes he could get the Yamcha treatment :mjlol . At least Toriyamma left that man alone after awhile :kobeha.

Seriously everyone in NBD was crying so hard at how disrespected Sasuke was and here I am just laughing because I have never seen someone get disrespected so many times so hard too.

Sasuke is basically new Yamcha as a whole.

Seriously everyone in NBD was crying so hard at how disrespected Sasuke was and here I am just laughing because I have never seen someone get disrespected so many times so hard too.

Sasuke is basically new Yamcha as a whole.

He's Sasuke..He deserves it.

Scaling for comics is so weird to me. Idk how you guys do it.
We shouldn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back