• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo Thread #1 - A New Hope -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xadlin

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
29b.jpg

I cant believe how true and sad this makes me feel.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
@Uoruk

remember you wanted a series to read? guess what?

H7btqs1.png

r181mqa.png

this series, you remember it? some good lads, finally translated around 38 chaps of it, and it's so lit

so cooler than shuumatsu, without trying hard, it has those og kengan vibes as well

they are also small building+ levels, from the first 5 chaps, lmao

you guys can also read it obv as well :yousmart

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
qbdaJvu.png

jxaOV35.png

t0TUFqc.png

dAskCPn.png

the latin aquaman dude, who is the first opponent, not only can pulverize large statues and destroy shrines, his wig (lmao), is also harder than diamond, and the mc eventually, shattered it, in less than 5 chaps, all that potential and power, they can solo ohma and the rest, like cui's

all the opponents who appear later, are > the latin aquaman dude

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
qbdaJvu.png

jxaOV35.png

t0TUFqc.png

dAskCPn.png

the latin aquaman dude, who is the first opponent, not only can pulverize large statues and destroy shrines, his wig (lmao), is also harder than diamond, and the mc eventually, shattered it, in less than 5 chaps, all that potential and power, they can solo ohma and the rest, like cui's

all the opponents who appear later, are > the latin aquaman dude
Don't worry breh

it turns out Ohma is also a clone now :russ

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
v016.jpg

vnvlax8guap61.jpg

arguably, the best panel moment in lol kengan omega, agito on that goku time moment

the art and fights are good, but the writing is on that terrible shuumatsu tier, smh, that's why i had stopped reading it, for like 2 months now

>Jaime Lannister

>Beating Aragorn at anything but a degeneracy contest.

giogio2.png

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
yo, another cool and new series, named as tenkaichi ketteisen, 4 chaps are translated so far, but this is the point, those shuumatsu clones, are cooler than the og version

check how lit this series is as well

2JoNSoq.png

6Z558tN.jpg

XGpP2KU.jpg

ETFQ2tN.jpg

25wdAIq.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back