• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo Thread #1 - A New Hope -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
in the final phase of the fight against wl keishin blanco, legosgalaxy decides to step up with his full powered youtube axer (alien x experience requiem) stand and gets instead the broly saga golden freeza treatment for 2 hours, thinking we are training with our

matching gfl sets, and wanted to protect the obd, along with his other nakama known as limit breaker super kool aidyan kurou

meanwhile we had the sets already saved, but we were just waiting instead, by playing mgr2 and vanquish 2, and watching later a bit of tf galaxy force s2 and yyh super = true nakamas

when we appear, we end the fight, faster than a saitama fight and later, we erase all of your memories that we ever had a matching gfl set

and we makes memes again

the end = a quick summary of how the final fight ends

:russ :hestonpls
I wonder what i was doing the entire time
:mjlol

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
you really want to know? well you asked for spoilers :mjlol :mjlol

ciphruem98 hakai'd you after a good fight in obd 2026, a hour before his popular fight with udtero :mjlol :mjlol
Little do you know, after he killed me, he got stabbed in the back by my summon

Obd 2018 Genis
:hestonpls

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I never understood the Bleach debate to begin with.

They pushed for Planet level. We literally gave them planet level of they could just established the time frame.

They never could, but insist for us to give it to them.

The regulars leave for five seconds and now they are pushing for Multiverse level.

The biggest example of "If you give an inch" in OBD history tbh.

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
o6zuvn8b1ce71.png

me vs orange lantern accuntmaker

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
don't worry, most of the obder's who lost the fight against wl keishin, get revived later after keishin's defeat, with zenkai's too

:yousmart

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
i still can't believe that strange vs elric thread

we discovered genis-vell got wanked from universal+ all the way to fucking omniversal, for all these years :mjlol

I was out here thinking he solos transformers when he gets cui'd by limiter mode vector prime

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
i still can't believe that strange vs elric thread

we discovered genis-vell got wanked from universal+ all the way to fucking omniversal, for all these years :mjlol

I was out here thinking he solos transformers when he gets cui'd by limiter mode vector prime
Genis is gonna have to put some flex tape on those wounds

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
bruh the mcu wank was the dumbest shit i have ever seen in the obd, i cant believe people were pushing for that

''he slashed thanos's knees with his knife and thanos groaned in pain after that'' = large planet levels according to them :russ

but what actually happened was, thanos beating them all of them, at the same time and going easy on them, while tanking their attacks too

the

only people who somewhat pushed him went tony and doc strange, he took them seriously but, they still got cui'd, lmao

then iw thor appeared with that zenkai and we know the rest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back