• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo Thread #1 - A New Hope -

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I've already dropped over 500 beans on this place so far; I've been saving for this very situation since my last project and also when I stopped going to NF altogether. If I'm willing to drop actual cash money into this place, I would hope you all would invest your free time, whenever possible, to relax here and enjoy some needed peace.

I can't promise much, but I'll at least try to drop 3-4 threads a week. They won't even have the HST in them (much :maybe)

Also I fully intend to live in this convo like I did the old one :mjlol

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Wait we can steal shit from other users?

We can fail to steal shit from other users?

And why does someone named @Gawr Gura have a goddamn Coco avatar, doesnt that violate some tenet of the Geneva Convention? :hm

Kaigainiki

ホンカ・ドンカ・バドンカス
V.I.P. Member
Wait we can steal shit from other users?

We can fail to steal shit from other users?

And why does someone named @Gawr Gura have a goddamn Coco avatar, doesnt that violate some tenet of the Geneva Convention? :hm
1.) I have no fucking clue, but this is stirring something inside. Is this what gachapon addicts go through? lol

2.) Also fuck it it's Hololive, don't tie my love down. :gura

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Dude is like 6’3 and weighs 225

Chris Reeve is actually taller, but weighs slightly less.
Compared to Batman who’s 6’2” and 210 lbs

which ironically means I already achieved that body when I was jacked (well, jacked-er)

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
You can be Superman, but you can't be Captain America

rob-liefeld3.jpg

:kobeha:russ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back