• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo Thread #1 - A New Hope -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
FA8QAfWWQAciK6L

i was joking all about the obd 2027 lore, that current o bee dee is worse than the likes of cvine and sbattles, etc

but as you can see, fanZverse obd got a big L, a big loss thanks to a delusional bot, and it's so sad, smh

"Hold on! I fix!"

>Invites all the retards from SB over

Octavian necroing all the Tolkien threads to help Arednad/Gonadz and Nygma to "debunk" our want.

NBSG level star Wars Legends calcs

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
Kinda hoping the sequel will be set in our or a fictional version of our Earth under siege by immortals. Thalamus wants revenge, and since he couldn't have it against Sorun and Everly. He will have it against The Observer. Death returns to aid The Observer. In order to pay back services rendered from the first game.

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
In order to reflect his abilities as an Observer he can take on other bodies or avatars. Not unlike Mortal Shell. Also, you can unlock secret ones like Endless and Sorun. Who came to aid you in your time of need. Each one has a different playstyle and skill set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back