• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo Thread #1 - A New Hope -

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrBopo

Paramount
t0Jvjnq.png

This is just fucking pathetic.
Togashi should either just change HxH to be a novel or get someone to draw it for him

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
jffxx: ''In general; we do not care about other boards. The point was, that they tried to spam here aggressively and that was reported. And you can the read the reason for that.

Again, that are the facts.

But also, we want to be our own thing, of course. It's just that NF users generate the activity necessary for it to not just completely be a waste of time and money, you know?"

I could go more into detail, but you would not like it.''

that's some truly 144p tier comedy right there, he can't be serious :russ :hestonpls

jffxx: ''In general; we do not care about other boards. The point was, that they tried to spam here aggressively and that was reported. And you can the read the reason for that.

Again, that are the facts.

But also, we want to be our own thing, of course. It's just that NF users generate the activity necessary for it to not just completely be a waste of time and money, you know?"

I could go more into detail, but you would not like it.''

that's some truly 144p tier comedy right there, he can't be serious :russ :hestonpls

He keeps threatening to sue the site owners here in a way he thinks is so subtle

It would be hilarious to see him get labeled a vexatious litigant over that if he was retarded enough to try.

Maddie

Acclaimed
Dragon Quest was my first major videogame series, and even as a little kid the music always took my breath. Always been my favorite in terms of soundtrack. I should share some of my favorite songs in honor of one of the greatest composers in gaming.

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
also, i have came to the conclusion that, saint rider = jffxx, since they have the same level of grammar, we found him, lads

:russ :mjlol
caught up on kengan omega

Breh

this manga is almost RoR tier bad now :russ

Wakatsuki got completely shitstomped

Niko style wank in full effect along with Beardo wank

Wins on a handout because the other dude's super special secret niko style ULTIMATE PUPIL DISCOVERED TECHNIQUE WITH NO WEAKNESSES EVER blows up his heart

Wakatsuki only landed 4 hits the entire match and couldn't use blast core

Man got hella disrespected and is prob gonna cost them another win since they'll prob swing it to
"you pushed him to that point so you killed him therefore you lose"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back