• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo Thread #1 - A New Hope -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maddie

Acclaimed
The board "Forum et Origio" means "Forum and Origin," not "Forum of Origin," that would be "Forum Origionis" or "Forum Origionale"

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
caught up on kengan omega

Breh

this manga is almost RoR tier bad now :russ

Wakatsuki got completely shitstomped

Niko style wank in full effect along with Beardo wank

Wins on a handout because the other dude's super special secret niko style ULTIMATE PUPIL DISCOVERED TECHNIQUE WITH NO WEAKNESSES EVER blows up his heart

Wakatsuki only landed 4 hits the entire match and couldn't use blast core

Man got hella disrespected and is prob gonna cost them another win since they'll prob swing it to
"you pushed him to that point so you killed him therefore you lose"

stopped reading it for like two months, writing style wise, it had already went bad

even from the ohma revival arc tbh :russ

Roman5ive5ive

Your man won't trip if your man don't know
jffxx: ''In general; we do not care about other boards. The point was, that they tried to spam here aggressively and that was reported. And you can the read the reason for that.

Again, that are the facts.

But also, we want to be our own thing, of course. It's just that NF users generate the activity necessary for it to not just completely be a waste of time and money, you know?"

I could go more into detail, but you would not like it.''

that's some truly 144p tier comedy right there, he can't be serious :russ :hestonpls
Lol

"Don't make me sue you. I'll have you know my dad has a swiss bank account and has connections with Microsoft. And my mom is royalty. If I wanted I can snap my fingers and replace your forum with a domain devoted to furry smut. However if you surrender I'll compensate you well for your decision."

1664de0c71b46cd47733a8b2a87e143157e83550.jpeg

El Hermano

Acclaimed
togashi i am begging you
There's nothing you can do about it. Hunter x Hunter will never see a proper conclusion. It is what it is. A great story by an author who would rather leave it unfinished and give the finger to an entire fandom of people who helped him get to where he's at to begin with, than let go and accept the fact that his time as an artist has come to an end and it's time to pass the torch.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
hxh is so good that honestly, I don't even really care if it ever ends, and I respect that he wants to end it on his own terms but

it was also so good that I want to see that god damn dark continent :wow

only manga ive ever liked almost as much as jojo

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
mach 22 hxh during the 2011-2012 era, is also classic levels :wow

:mjlol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back