• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo Thread #3: A Genuine Demon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
FCySJwkVkAYhCWo

Maddie

Acclaimed
Disney sue and dumbass sue
I wouldn't call Korra a Mary Sue 100%. Characters constantly bitch on her and she's extremely cocky and fails all the time. She's just an unlikeable attention hog who the writers give special treatment.

Rey? 100% Mary Sue

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
Korra stans mention how destroying the Avatar cycle wasn't her fault because whatever the season 2 villains name is was the one who did it. Even though if she had just listened to every one else about how she shouldn't have trusted her blatantly evil uncle she wouldn't have even been in that position :kobeha.

Maddie

Acclaimed
Where did I say I liked Korra? I just showed I am anally precise about words. Korra sucks, but mary sues are characters are characters who are perfect and everyone loves and respects and fears them and they can never do wrong and always win. Korra isn't that. She's trash tier even in verse, and the writers have to go out of their way to give her any worth. That's technically not a mary sue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back