• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo Thread #6: The One Above All

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

Twilight Sparkle in the redeeming protagonists section.

Yeah tell that to the Show version of King Sombra that she and her friends completely disintegrated, Cozy Glow who she had thrown in prison and to all of the villain trio of Season 9 (Cozy, Chrysalis and Tirek) who were turned to stone.

Twilight's perfectly okay with punishment if the villain shows no remorse.

Also Goku in the "punish/murder" villains section.

You mean the guy who spared Vegeta and tried to spare fucking FRIEZA, even after the latter had murdered the guy's best friend in front of him? 🤣

Ironically Kid Goku killed more but Adult only ever killed Kid Buu and even then, he hoped he'd be reborn as someone good, which he was. And are we just going to ignore the fact Yamcha, Tien, Chiaotzu, Piccolo and Vegeta were all initially villains who Goku ended up forgiving?

These two really aren't much different on the treatment of villains camp, outside of Goku having a slightly higher body count.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
>SDBH
>Fu tries to kill SSB goku using energy from the tree thats sucking energy from multiple universes
>Goku almost instantly controls it
>hits Fu with Kamehameha
>fights over
>When asked what happened to Broly cube boy says he went somewhere else
>another supreme kai of time shows up with Bardock and 3 other niggas in an after-credits cutscene
>next episode is about assembling the strongest people from across Space-Time
:hestonpls
this fucking show is so dumb

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
Io74r9fyTMVbg8GAGQPa5ZgLoJSuTiZ3MQPlW43Bnbv5jAUExSWMkbge1zyPIY5YloudHHJzu9derA=s510-nd-v1-rwa

Damn, he got caught lackin' in 4k.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
Io74r9fyTMVbg8GAGQPa5ZgLoJSuTiZ3MQPlW43Bnbv5jAUExSWMkbge1zyPIY5YloudHHJzu9derA=s510-nd-v1-rwa

Damn, he got caught lackin' in 4k.
yea, people, should stop training to try to get the gun, because the other dude can always have that step back and shoot. doesn't matter if it hit you where it is vital, as long as you get hit chances are you are going to be down first..

:kannasip Best shit to do in that case is to go forward ram your body to his, to lessen the chances of him hitting you and then fucking run as far as possible, don't even bother of thinking to fight because if that gun didn't drop you'd still get shot.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
yea, people, should stop training to try to get the gun, because the other dude can always have that step back and shoot. doesn't matter if it hit you where it is vital, as long as you get hit chances are you are going to be down first..

:kannasip Best shit to do in that case is to go forward ram your body to his, to lessen the chances of him hitting you and then fucking run as far as possible, don't even bother of thinking to fight because if that gun didn't drop you'd still get shot.
Go for the dick kick and pray to god

https://www.fanverse.org/threads/what-happened-to-the-posters.1247946/
Shots fired by RavenSupreme. :maybe

This fool thinks he's in a position to talk shit about Fang. 🤣
299.png

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Lol RS calling me "Fang's sidekick", dude was always a whiny pretentious cunt who got his ass handed to him by me and various other OBD members so of course only now after we are all gone does he crawl out if his shithole to trash talk us like a spinless Coward.
Its wild how the shit talking only starts once everyone has been banned isn't it
Screenshot_1_1.png

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Lol RS calling me "Fang's sidekick", dude was always a whiny pretentious cunt who got his ass handed to him by me and various other OBD members so of course only now after we are all gone does he crawl out if his shithole to trash talk us like a spinless Coward.
And then makes his cowardice all the more obvious by immediately asking for the thread to be deleted so we don't find out about it we don't get any "exposure". 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back