OBD Wrestling

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Middle the week is dead as far as engagement goes. Saturday, Sunday, or Monday are the best days for engagement, so expect our premiers to stay on those days going forward.

Elsewhere, I'm planning with IWD and Nihilus for expanded endeavors, as I've hinted to you all before. Stay tuned.

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member
Update. Brawl will be within the middle of next week. Likely Tuesday or Wednesday. Since it's the Go Home Show (I also may be going back to six days a week at work, 💸 ) and Carnage in the Cosmos is just around the corner, we've been going all out with these episodes, so this one shall be no different! AND, with the release of WWE 2K22, expect a lot more exciting content to be released within the coming months!

I also would like to shout out to the members who made it to the stream last night. Legend went off without a hitch. The movie was just as I remembered it from when I was a kid. I hope to make even more awesome memories within the Outskirts Battledome. This is only the beginning! That was our OBD Brawl update for the day!

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
Brawl will be postponed until next week. My TV shorted out but I'm getting a replacement which will be here on Friday. Reminding myself to never buy a Roku TV again..

Anyway. Have a great day OBD!
Yea never buy an off-brand T.V. you wouldn't know how bad their wiring is or how much they skimp on their product so their durability is quite weak..

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I think we're gonna try a Sunday/Monday schedule for this.

Pre-show on Sunday. Main card on Monday. OBD Odyssey 13: The Gravity Chamber

This is NOT one you want to miss.

Back