• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked OLF Christmas Mafia 2023 (Day 9)

Gaddamnit

NYC Pizza is better than Neopolitan fite me
Pronouns
He/Him
I mean, in Sky‘s game you at least tried looking Town by voting your team out. Here you‘re doing your best to look bad. Not what I‘d expect from a scum who‘s supposed to win for his team.
Which one was sky's have again lmfao

My only loyalty is to Hanukkah

Gaddamnit

Pronouns
He/Him
You can spitball players you think are town and scum
Quick question whole I do this. We have a consensus on how many scum there are and how many remain?

Hanukkah embrace me in your massive bosom please

Gaddamnit

Pronouns
He/Him
It’s 12/3/1/1
3 scum and 2 indies right?

Going through the list, sky is town, retro have me off vibes at some point but not sure if that's scum. Got nothing on Blaine and you're town. Polar and Evans can go, especially Evans. Fuji plays like his town game but not disregarding that's a good way to hide as scum. Prof is indie. Can someone iso me and find the party I made calling someone else's read list weak please? 😭

Hanukkah will bless you

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Fuji should be Town as well. The tactic Ratchet used with him reminds me of what he did to me in Halloween Mash. He was very defensive of me which almost got me lynched after he flipped scum. Fuji also got his card which was the scum team‘s extra kill, and he sent it to Prof which is dumb to do as scum.

Flower

V.I.P. Member
I don‘t think Magic defends Luka like that as scum either knowing how bad he looks after Luka flips, so I have him as Serial or Town.

Flower

V.I.P. Member
That being said, Fuji needs to contribute. He‘s a better Town player than most and not doing shit this game. Reee.

Rugrat

Caldust
I’m thinking to retract the Tweet town read tbh. It was only Odo saying he was town, and there’s a pretty obvious foul for the role in Skybox.

@Sky , is it just for the day you give PR’s?

Lethal

T.B.A
It's okay - I disagree on evans and I think your lack of read on Polar is very complacent, I think you're way off on Fuji and I'd say CP is more likely town than not, but you're not a million miles away from where I'm at.
Prudent point here how he tried to throw me off Fuji here and pushed for a Polar read. Not sure what him wolfing Evans was, whether that would be a bus or not.
I've noticed as scum he tends to lean into inactivity and apathy to survive as well, I think he's fairly, eh, polarised :^) as a player when it comes down to it.

Also his deference to voting the Indie day 1 was terrible.
Shade of Polar
Luka, Evans, surprised Polar didn't hammer to be honest though. Out of the late joiners Luka but I already had him as scum
More shade of Polar.
Honestly all being equal I'd put Evans above Luka but plausibly both are scum. I refer back to day 1 where Evans kind of gave an indifferent Luka read based off his connection to me, very similar to how he tried to tie Gram to me here too.
Is he the type to open WOLF like this in regards to a connection between he and Evans?

Flower

V.I.P. Member
Town:

Rugrat
Lethal
Fuji
Tweet
Sky
Watson
Gad
Magic unless Serial, but not hunting that until the scum team got wiped anyway.
Orca
Ral
Ekko

Immediate PoE:

Pein, Polar

Second PoE:

Evans, X

Indie:

Prof.

Back