• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked OLF Christmas Mafia 2023 (Day 9)

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
Let's be honest here: why are we waiting for Magic's opinion? He has no incentive to townside

Magic

Resplendent
i think lethal is town too or at least not mafia.

the issue with this theory or any sk theory is im entirely unaware. im not partially unaware, i am entirely unaware. you think im pretending to be unaware while still being inactive?

the theory crafting that im sk, that im assuming stems from flower, is the fact that it doesn't make much rational sense. i can see why some players would latch onto it easily, but the fact even lethal/evans(no offense guys) aren't just jumping to bite on it while you are is a bit concerning rugger boy.

but i gotta review your play as you apparently had a case on odo early on that no one listened to and voted luka to start day 3 while discrediting flower after her vote on ratchet. so let's see if it was just clever distancing!
well gotta read the phase still but it looks like ratchet was minus one, you were then one of the people who unvoted but didnt vote anywhere, and then eventually you landed on nibel.

not a great look rugger boy!

Rugrat

Caldust
i think lethal is town too or at least not mafia.

the issue with this theory or any sk theory is im entirely unaware. im not partially unaware, i am entirely unaware. you think im pretending to be unaware while still being inactive?

the theory crafting that im sk, that im assuming stems from flower, is the fact that it doesn't make much rational sense. i can see why some players would latch onto it easily, but the fact even lethal/evans(no offense guys) aren't just jumping to bite on it while you are is a bit concerning rugger boy.

but i gotta review your play as you apparently had a case on odo early on that no one listened to and voted luka to start day 3 while discrediting flower after her vote on ratchet. so let's see if it was just clever distancing!
I think you just read a few posts and determined Odo was scum (you’ve caught him multiple times based on a handful of posts), shot the tracker and then Luka who was openly scum read. I don’t think it requires much of an interest in the thread.

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
I don't consider it high, but as long as there is a chance I'm willing to grasp it.

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
I'm pretty sure Magic has me as the SK just as much as I do with him, but that's fine lol.

Back