• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked OLF Christmas Mafia 2023 (Day 9)

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Wait, scums didn‘t hit CP N3, if CP self targetted and was bus driven they would have gotten protects off him.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
you are a vanilla cop.

your result would have been not vanilla.

how did you have any mech prior to his claim?

i need a billion dollar explanation for this rationale.

again you would have vanilla copped him night 1(i was under the impression nibel claimed vanilla day 1, if he didnt then your claim makes no sense).

THIS WAS NEVER FUCKING INFO. WHY WOULD YOU ATTEMPT TO FORCE NIBEL TO CLAIM IF YOUR ONLY INFORMATION WAS THAT HE HAD A ROLE? THAT'S JUST POWER ROLE HUNTING AT WORST.

then after he claims vt, which he was, you called him a liar.

none of this makes any sense.
i mean maybe it wasnt the best way to play it but i could smell scum/indie nibel from a mile when i accuse him of sht and he cowers away from omgusing me, i worked it out in reverse

i never randed vanilla cop b4 so thought id use it to catch someone in a lie by copping and getting their claim. i didnt know he wud claim vanilla

my next usage was on ichigo who i also asked to claim, but this time i used it after he claimed. nobody else claimed vanilla at the time

Magic

Resplendent
i was afk most of the early game. i asked nibel to claim first thing in day 2 and saw his claim when the execute happened when flower told it to me. i havent read a big portion of that day at the time and still didnt. these r the posts around the execute

i dont care if you were afk or not

you didn't answer the primary question. you started off by saying you had mech on nibel. you didn't. all you had was a role stating he wasn't vanilla. he was. so you had no mech.

once there is mech you conveniently get off the wagon to just vote poyser who ended up being the execute.
btw this is his claim.

he quotes you in his claim so you would have seen it in his notifications. you know why i know you would have seen it? because you voted poyser by responding to a mention of ultra's directed at you, a mention that came after nibel quoted you.

so you want me to believe you saw ultra mention you yet you missed nibel quoting you telling you he's vt.

you expect me to believe you had mech info when you didn't and then when you did you sidestepped it to vote someone who was executed.

you expect me to believe that the following phase when two, now dead, scum players were being heavily sussed you then were fully on just lynching nibel.

word, ekko?

i know you play as scum to do as much damage to town as possible. you likely didn't expect to live long and wanted to get town out early on. ultra, not scum, pushing poyser that would make him look awful helped create one mislynch that you followed up with another on nibel.

Flower

V.I.P. Member
So…

The scum team blocked SK Rugrat who is a Universal Backup for flipped Town roles and also used the Cop. Explaining the No Result and the No kill. They thought he was the Vig who killed Gram (only one who really suspected him).

Scums killed Melkor.

Ekko is just lying and scum.

That it?

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
Shade

1. How long ago was this
2. Give the receipt
3. Occam's razor
👇👇
I have not claimed, yet, but I can assure you that I am 100% town.

Also, I know I haven't voted in the past previous nights because I've been having trouble keeping up with the flow of the game, but why haven't you voted at all during this game or am I blind or something? Does this have something to do with your role? :hm

Rugrat

Caldust
I have Rugrat or Magic as the SK slot now.

I don‘t see anyone else killing Gram there, but I don‘t see any of them aligned with the scum team.
I was killed after a single phase last time. This time around, I’m the highest count poster in the game - and would have supposedly the killed their best player on N2.

They’d know if I was the serial killer days ago basically and they would have outed me - they’d had opportunities to do so with Luka, Ratchet etc forlorn earlier on in the game. Gram would be super inclined to boast about “catching” me, as he’s the scum stump which would potentially be a great foil to divert a lynch off a teammate.

I made a huge case on Odo. Many others such as Poyser and CP said they were interested in following the following day, so there was probably some feeling that Odo was scum from the peanut gallery - with no scum flips at that point, that being the only detailed case. Even if I was 99.99% sure Odo was scum (I wasn’t), I’d still hesitate because a confirmed Odo is absolutely putting me away if he thinks I’m scum.

This seems like a disingenuous push, Flower.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
i dont care if you were afk or not

you didn't answer the primary question. you started off by saying you had mech on nibel. you didn't. all you had was a role stating he wasn't vanilla. he was. so you had no mech.

once there is mech you conveniently get off the wagon to just vote poyser who ended up being the execute.

btw this is his claim.

he quotes you in his claim so you would have seen it in his notifications. you know why i know you would have seen it? because you voted poyser by responding to a mention of ultra's directed at you, a mention that came after nibel quoted you.

so you want me to believe you saw ultra mention you yet you missed nibel quoting you telling you he's vt.

you expect me to believe you had mech info when you didn't and then why you did you sidestepped it to vote someone who was executed.

you expect me to believe that the following phase when two, now dead, scum players were being heavily sussed you then were fully on just lynching nibel.

word, ekko?

i know you play as scum to do as much damage to town as possible. you likely didn't expect to live long and wanted to get town out early on. ultra, not scum, pushing poyser that would make him look awful helped create one mislynch that you followed up with another on nibel.
lol yeah i expect u to believe i can be this sloppy when am half assing it, i simply didn't read everything, not even all notifs

it was not the most optimal way to play it but u can tell tpein, ratchet, luka jumped on that wagon like fire lol. think ichigo voted on it too. i basically carried the day for mafia that day accidently so i fked up but we got good info from it

it is what it is

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
[VOTE LYNCH DR. WATSON]

Not changing this vote until someone answers where she's been all game and why she's not even on the final vote count for each previous day. Can't be coming up in here calling me a noob where you yourself made the prime mistake of thinking I need coaching. You think I'm a fool who hasn't been paying attention? :pepesip
Townie reaction, actually

Flower

V.I.P. Member
I was killed after a single phase last time. This time around, I’m the highest count poster in the game - and would have supposedly the killed their best player on N2.

They’d know if I was the serial killer days ago basically and they would have outed me - they’d had opportunities to do so with Luka, Ratchet etc forlorn earlier on in the game. Gram would be super inclined to boast about “catching” me, as he’s the scum stump which would potentially be a great foil to divert a lynch off a teammate.

I made a huge case on Odo. Many others such as Poyser and CP said they were interested in following the following day, so there was probably some feeling that Odo was scum from the peanut gallery - with no scum flips at that point, that being the only detailed case. Even if I was 99.99% sure Odo was scum (I wasn’t), I’d still hesitate because a confirmed Odo is absolutely putting me away if he thinks I’m scum.

This seems like a disingenuous push, Flower.
Well, there‘s 2 players who make sense as the SK now and you‘re just one of them. Gut still says it‘s Magic, but I can‘t exclude you being SK. I don‘t think you‘re scum and that‘s my priority anyhow.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
also im ok with laying my life down the line if im primary PoE for most ppl and ppl think am aligned with ral and tpein for sm reason after yesterday

think we r still in a very strong winning position. if ral flips scum at that point town can start indie hunting too as it doesnt matter if they flip sk or mafia at that point

think this could end in sk and mafia killing each other or one killing the other if they r very town read. otherwise we just yeet them eventually

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
So…

The scum team blocked SK Rugrat who is a Universal Backup for flipped Town roles and also used the Cop. Explaining the No Result and the No kill. They thought he was the Vig who killed Gram (only one who really suspected him).

Scums killed Melkor.

Ekko is just lying and scum.

That it?
.....this makes a surprising amount of sense

Back