• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked OLF Christmas Mafia 2023 (Day 9)

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
:kobeha

Found this while working on ISO
Ral
This is where I left off at

It's 12:50pm now

I've missed several posts, quoted some ones when gathering ISO's that added an additional insight to my reads that conveniently popped up when I was elaborating on my conclusions

I was responding to Magic with my ISO and takeaway the majority of the time.

For everyone-
If I missed posts, this is why. Please tag me with your original quote directly so I can respond without sifting for it while I read back

Literally just do what Magic has been doing

I get distracted easily

Magic

Resplendent
Flower doesn't look very town is my honest impression surprisingly. I think she only looks town in relation to her aggression towards Ratchet. Something about that combination of factors makes me smell Kabuki theatre, Flower isn't a risk taker and always always goes for low hanging fruit first. Don't buy her explanation that she's had a coming to God moment.

actually good point

also note ratchet was pretty bummed at randing scum in a row last game and having to play until end game. if he gets it again pretty sure hes gonna just check out lol
once again, on day 2, ekko was defending ratchet and siding with ultra against flower to discredit her push on ratchet.

he uses wifom to defend ratchet.

ekko should go next after ral. then rugrat.

Magic

Resplendent
flowers aggression looks forced

ratchet actually looks townier this game as someone whose been scum the past 2 games with him he never gets into long arguments day 1 and just cruises it until mid game

u can maybe make a case for his EoD being weak but his early day 1 was fine imo
^again.

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
I have Rugrat or Magic as the SK slot now.

I don‘t see anyone else killing Gram there, but I don‘t see any of them aligned with the scum team.

Evans

Acclaimed
once again, on day 2, ekko was defending ratchet and siding with ultra against flower to discredit her push on ratchet.

he uses wifom to defend ratchet.

ekko should go next after ral. then rugrat.

ultras post here is something I fully agree with

Magic

Resplendent
vote lynch nibel

consider it mech

help me out with a vote on nibel

you are a vanilla cop.

your result would have been not vanilla.

how did you have any mech prior to his claim?

i need a billion dollar explanation for this rationale.

again you would have vanilla copped him night 1(i was under the impression nibel claimed vanilla day 1, if he didnt then your claim makes no sense).

THIS WAS NEVER FUCKING INFO. WHY WOULD YOU ATTEMPT TO FORCE NIBEL TO CLAIM IF YOUR ONLY INFORMATION WAS THAT HE HAD A ROLE? THAT'S JUST POWER ROLE HUNTING AT WORST.

then after he claims vt, which he was, you called him a liar.

none of this makes any sense.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
yes. rugrat/caldust will buss, especially if necessary. he's from WF. don't let heavy bussing/distancing dissuade you, look at portions of the game where his rational/logic isn't consistent. im aware youre not familiar with him, but last game he subbed in and got night killed after a phase as he was talking enough sense that scum decided to immediately remove him.

and to be clear he did this via his town reads. has he been making a lot of strong town reads this game?
fucking MINDMELD

Flower

V.I.P. Member
And I didn‘t play that Townie because Blaine acted scummy AF and I was irritated af as I originally scum read him.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
@Flower

what phase was alco outed in?

also correct me if im wrong, but ekko had results from night 1 on nibel being scum yet was on the poyser execute wagon on day 2 and then lynched nibel day 3?

yet on day 3 he wanted nothing but nibel? so the one phase town was able to execute he was all over it but the following phase when only 2 other scum were in the crosshairs was it something that had to be done without delay.

i was afk most of the early game. i asked nibel to claim first thing in day 2 and saw his claim when the execute happened when flower told it to me. i havent read a big portion of that day at the time and still didnt. these r the posts around the execute

@Ekkologix Nibel claimed VT.
word??
put him in the foken dirt lads

Magic

Resplendent

vote lynch poyser

you do this after nibel has claimed vt.

so you started off claiming you had mech on him, which you didn't. you had nothing.

then he claims vt and, at that point, you would have mech on him yet you get off of him to follow ultra onto an execute wagon.

then the following day phase ratchet/luka are in the crosshairs but now youre fully committed to just lynching nibel.

you see why this is utter trash? youre not that bad as town ekko.

Flower

V.I.P. Member
i was afk most of the early game. i asked nibel to claim first thing in day 2 and saw his claim when the execute happened when flower told it to me. i havent read a big portion of that day at the time and still didnt. these r the posts around the execute
Yeah, but Magic has a point. Nibel hinted Vanilla D1, was that why you targetted him?

Back