• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked OLF Christmas Mafia 2023 (Day 9)

Magic

Resplendent
i dont trust your clear 100% because we dont have confirmation that u commuted last night. can u run me through why r u confirmed commuted again
i still have the christmas card and can send it tonight.

you have to send the christmas card the night after receiving it(so i should have received it night 5 and needed to send it last night phase). i didn't, i still have it. ergo i commuted. there was still a second kill, ergo sk shot while i was commuting making it impossible for me to be the sk.

Magic

Resplendent
Slight equity with Dest and Ekko, maybe

@Magic I'm fine with also going for Ekko today considering he was on Ral from the very beginning certain he was scum from the getgo

But what do you think about an X lynch today considering Ral's flip? If no, that's fine
i already stated x is going to be nearly 100% town. his play makes perfect sense from a town angle, he's the grinch and was thrown off by being paired with Rudolph/he claimed the grinch in the first place.

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
So the masons are T v T, then

Fuck I have to go back to the mason/neighbor discussion
There is a meaningful distinction between Masons and Neighbours that I feel should be retained, but it's more that Ral's flip has the characters being anti-Christmas somehow which fits X as Grinch

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Okay
By bait I mean he's searching for scum

His vote will be useful for wagon analysis since he's not going to move his vote or coordinate with us as per usual

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
i still have the christmas card and can send it tonight.

you have to send the christmas card the night after receiving it(so i should have received it night 5 and needed to send it last night phase). i didn't, i still have it. ergo i commuted. there was still a second kill, ergo sk shot while i was commuting making it impossible for me to be the sk.
ohh okay that makes sense. so its compulsive and u can delay sending it by commuting. basicslly if someone received it next night it will confirm ur commute so long as RDK processes it retroactively, i.e not force u to abstain ur commute tonight for the sake of sending it nor only allowing u to send ot n7 onward since u technically received it n6 and not n5 as intended

im good with yeeting rugrat/sky today. same thoughts i had start of day

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Also just fyi if anyone reads me Town for my interactions with Ratchet don't. I would absolutely stage that with him on a team. Prob the only player I could do that with. It's my other pushes you have to look at.

Back