• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked OLF Christmas Mafia 2023 (Day 9)

Lethal

T.B.A
We are playing against gram.

Last game ratchet devised a plan for bussing and have two teammates make it to the end. He did the same in our scum previous game.

He no doubt did the same here and likely realized the chances of him making it to the end were slim to none.
Flower and Cal???

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
Pls review with me fuji, I do need your help. I don't think the solve is as straightforward as it seems because I know gram and Ratchet would plan long term. Gramm is legit still helping.
How is Gramm helping? I understand that you think there might be some deep wolves in the town slots but who? I dont think its Flower, Caldust had no real reason to switch from Ral to Pein when both were a real discussion for a lynch. Orca is the vig. I truly dont see who could be deep wolfing here.

Ill try and come back to this later when I feel better.

Lethal

T.B.A
Idk I can kinda see it. Role is convenient as it’s never being tested, you have a staged fight with ratchet that could be easily done, you’ve harped on about sk spec for days, and then you see to it Evans removed after he had you in his cross hairs. You’ve attached yourself to seeking credit for every lynch, you deflected off luka to Poyser, and I just don’t think it completely checks out.

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Idk I can kinda see it. Role is convenient as it’s never being tested, you have a staged fight with ratchet that could be easily done, you’ve harped on about sk spec for days, and then you see to it Evans removed after he had you in his cross hairs. You’ve attached yourself to seeking credit for every lynch, you deflected off luka to Poyser, and I just don’t think it completely checks out.
What? I always called Poyser Town and always pushed Luka :jerrykek .

Lethal

T.B.A
But I don’t think cal busses gram with the case and insistence he pushed on it. May want to reread that exchange between them

Back