• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked OLF Christmas Mafia 2023 (Day 9)

Rugrat

Caldust
I'm literally not confident in who the second scum is. The pairing doesn't make sense with you.
So the pairing is whoever fits with me. Well why don’t you and Flower go back to the QT, mobilise and work out who my partner is. Plz and thx

Magic

Resplendent
Flower you down to lynch rugrat and go from there? Pretty confident he's scum now. His emotional outburst is giving me some reluctance and that's about it.

@Caldust what's your alternative pairing if it isn't myself and flower. Do you have a read on fuji?

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
Their second favourite lynch target is who my vote was on - Tweet. Why are they not lynching him? Why have they changed their tack in concert to me being the ONLY player who could narrow odds as SK, to someone who is MAFIA?
I mean, SK hunting is probably optimal given we need to minimise threats to Town, it's 8-2-1-1

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
But that deranged rant of yours doesn't feel towny anyway. You say with confidence (correctly) that Tweet is scum but imply Magic/Flower are in cahoots. Which one is it?

Rugrat

Caldust
I mean, SK hunting is probably optimal given we need to minimise threats to Town, it's 8-2-1-1
That’s not what happened.

Magic and Flower both accused me of being the SK because they believed I was the only person capable of making the kills.

They have no changed their view (in tandem) that I am mafia and that ANYONE could have made the serial killer kills.

They are clearly hell bent on getting rid of me

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Town is always winning if we hit the SK as long as Prof Town sides fwiw. But can I trust you to do that, Prif?

Magic

Resplendent
We know scum have two players. Why do you think two players attached at the hip are so gung ho and have been outright lying?

Flower was unanimously town read. Why is she alive on D7?

Magic is the section’s best player. Why is he alive on D7?

Everyone was called shit because a town read Ratched was alive on D7. We have town read MAGIC AND FLOWER ON D7 pushing a lunch on the same player, who was at the top of PoE until recently. Who had a massive part in getting Odo killed.

Their second favourite lynch target is who my vote was on - Tweet. Why are they not lynching him? Why have they changed their tack in concert to me being the ONLY player who could narrow odds as SK, to someone who is MAFIA?

Get them to vote Tweet. See what they do
I've pushed flower harder than anyone thst wasn't scum this game and even tried casing her. It isn't like I blindly called her town.

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
That’s not what happened.

Magic and Flower both accused me of being the SK because they believed I was the only person capable of making the kills.

They have no changed their view (in tandem) that I am mafia and that ANYONE could have made the serial killer kills.

They are clearly hell bent on getting rid of me
So you're the SK and Magic scum, then?

Back