• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked OLF Christmas Mafia 2023 (Day 9)

Lethal

T.B.A
Only thing with Ekko is....would he be game enough to fake a result on Nibel who had zero thread impact and limited posts. That and nobody else other than Nibel claimed to be vanilla from my recollection...

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Only thing with Ekko is....would he be game enough to fake a result on Nibel who had zero thread impact and limited posts. That and nobody else other than Nibel claimed to be vanilla from my recollection...
Ekko‘s lying all the time tbh. It‘s just hard to believe Nibel was Bus Driven that night.

If Rugrat isn‘t lying about the No Result, then 2 No Results the same night don‘t make sense either. Unless some scum ability flips which can explain that.

Rugrat

Caldust
The links

Flower

Flower - Rugrat

She thinks I’m the SK because simulataneously I was somehow caught by scum Odo and I presumably shot him, but for ??? he didn’t come in the thread and get me put away when I was cruising low in PoE and his teammates were getting rawdogged. Objectively, if we were a scum pair - we could both have joined forces to keep TPein alive and just gone for Ral and cruised to a in. With our influence in the thread as both widely town read, we could have just buddied and it would be over for town. Realistically, the game is over if we are scum together. She is also the governor. This is either a fake or she is simply town

Flower - Watson

The main proponents on the Rugrat is SK wagon. Do they believe it, idk? Misguided? Obvs. But realistically for them to both be scum aligned, I’d expect them to divide their targets or go for me more decisively THIS PHASE - whether that is their genuinely belief or not. I don’t think this is a likely pairing, however.

Flower - Sky

The most plausible pairing of Flower I feel. Evans felt at one point that the two were aligned. He is dead. Could they be aligned? It’s Flower’s most feasible link.

Flower - Ekko

Flower has been keen to get rid of Ekko for large parts of the game including this phase. Scum’s interest is sticking together, and she wouldn’t get any more credit for another scum flip which she instigated - since she has enough credit in the bank.

Flower - Fuji

Not noticed Fuji, but it would mark a scum pairing with two roles (since Fuji is vanilla) that they couldn’t use/claim, so I think this is unlikely.

VERDICT - Unlikely to be mafia unless it’s with Skybox
I see equity with Skybox/Flower, Skybox/Magic and Flower/Magic.

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
7. @Gadministraitor - Died Night 6 - Christmas Aligned Post Restriction - Hannukah

Would this bring Tweet back into consideration? Cos Sky's usage was rancid
Tbh Sky looks horrible, but at the same time I think if she had a team they would tell her to do better. If I was Tweet and got all those annoying PRs I would just wanna lynch Sky. It just feels completely selfish.

Lethal

T.B.A
-1 away.

ratchet presumably asked for scum to unvote him because we have a confirmed scum that was on the wagon that immediately unvoted(and ratchet was here at the time).

flower unvotes.

as does ichigo.

flower's reasoning.

3 hours later.

you didn't want to lynch at 19h but it was fine to finish off nibel at 16 hours.

@Lethal you seeing what im seeing?

@Dr. Watson also i think you may have been right about her reads being too on the nose.
We have this too. I'm still not able to shake how you opened Day 4 so confident on Ratchet/Luka, got to L-1, then pivoted to see Nibel through based off information that could have been fabricated.

Back