• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked OLF Christmas Mafia 2023 (Day 9)

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
I‘m not scum who had TMI on you kek. Because that‘s what you probably thought. They clearly hit you N5 which explains why Magic was onto you as he wanted to get rid of SK and have control of the thread.

Flower

V.I.P. Member
I‘m p sure Tweet and Watson are both Town btw. At least not with Magic because he was clearly setting her up as a mislynch.

He also sent me the card and sounded pretty pissed. We had no time to get Rugrat over the line anyway, or to get another lynch, so why not confirm my ability kek.

Flower

V.I.P. Member
Remind me why you used your governor shot for the purpose of preserving Magic, who is at the bottom of your PoE?
What…we had 3 people there kek. We couldn’t have achieved another lynch.

Also you should have just shot him tbh.

Rugrat

Caldust
What…we had 3 people there kek. We couldn’t have achieved another lynch.

Also you should have just shot him tbh.
I would have. I’d rather lose to town than scum Magic.

From a self pres POV, I’d have shot you or Magic since you two were hell bent on putting me away.

There’s no world as SK I don’t shoot you or Magic

Flower

V.I.P. Member
I would have. I’d rather lose to town than scum Magic.

From a self pres POV, I’d have shot you or Magic since you two were hell bent on putting me away.

There’s no world as SK I don’t shoot you or Magic
Breh, stop lying :lul .

If your next target isn‘t Ekko or Sky if Magic flips scum we lynch you just fyi. But I‘d rather have a Town win or SK win than a scum win here. You‘re our second lynch now to trim PoE.

Flower

V.I.P. Member
Should be Ekko though. Unless you were lying about the No Result, but I don‘t think you‘d do that.

Flower

V.I.P. Member
You said yourself you want scum gone and frankly you‘re the reason we even have a chance in the first place.

And everyone knows SK, so targetting non PoE from now will lead to your lynch. Targetting somebody else to create WIFOM won‘t do.

Rugrat

Caldust
You said yourself you want scum gone and frankly you‘re the reason we even have a chance in the first place.

And everyone knows SK, so targetting non PoE from now will lead to your lynch. Targetting somebody else to create WIFOM won‘t do.
We’ll park SK spec as I’m gonna be busy most of today and would rather solve

Rugrat

Caldust
Breh, stop lying :lul .

If your next target isn‘t Ekko or Sky if Magic flips scum we lynch you just fyi. But I‘d rather have a Town win or SK win than a scum win here. You‘re our second lynch now to trim PoE.
Magic/Sky or Magic/Ekko is your view?

Back