• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked OLF Christmas Mafia 2023 (Day 9)

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Also @Ekkologix

The quote I sent to you about you saying

"We're in an unlosable position" was an actual slip

:hestonpls
that was me pretending to be town in an unlosable position, it wasnt slip

in scum chat we were so behind and feared rugrat killing tweet lol

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Yep, if it wasn't for us tunnelling each other - I had Ekko & Tweet in my scum POE alongside you lol
You played like this in Elden Ring, too, as the Serpent and accuses me of being scum when I just outed scum, so yeah :lul .

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Seems I undervalued myself too cos people actually praising my game. Hopefully I can transition this into more consistent good performances.

@RDK dead and wolf chats please

Typical end game arguing though. True Xmas mafia
you did good. refuted the sht out of my case on magic last day. way better than what flower did that day

Lord Melkor

Exceptional
Yeah it was a shitty, underhanded tactic employed by a player that has to use this stuff because he’s not very good. Just ridicule him and move on

If he keeps doing it then he can be policy lynched any time he does it, especially now we know he will do it as scum

I am not a fan of PR being in games at all, as they distract with essence of the game. But if they are in, why should scum not use such tool for their benefit?

Flower

V.I.P. Member
Well then you should have acted accordingly n those doubts, shouldn’t you, rather than OMGUSing magic
I meant doubts on Ekko being scum. If he doesn‘t know what the punishment is, I figured maybe it‘s too reckless to do as scum.

It‘s WIFOM which shouldn’t exist, especially not in endgame and sorry, but a Vote silence is too mild. He did it during 2 different day phases, too, and even used it as a means to distance. If I see any of that in my games, immediate modkill no warnings given. Just like AtE. Disgusting as fuck and ofc that shit wins again.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
the quality of the game was bad midgame because of how easy some ppl got town read

gad town red for town slip about red color, even tho the OP says xmas aligned can be green or red
X for town slip and ral's mason wording
fuji for literally sheeping
watson for being town watson
orca vig
lethal miller

the late game was an absolute disaster, and it didnt help that rugrat killed ppl like polar and evans who can be yeeted later instead of orca/lethal that tpein asked him to do when he died

which ended up having lethal/orca left alive for that long and a fked up endgame to play with the entire board being near confirmed

Emil

V.I.P. Member
I meant doubts on Ekko being scum. If he doesn‘t know what the punishment is, I figured maybe it‘s too reckless to do as scum.

It‘s WIFOM which shouldn’t exist, especially not in endgame and sorry, but a Vote silence is too mild. He did it during 2 different day phases, too, and even used it as a means to distance. If I see any of that in my games, immediate modkill no warnings given. Just like AtE. Disgusting as fuck and ofc that shit wins again.
its called deduction, i didnt even ask RDK. i just straight up broke it because sky's role was infinite shot

i just have faith in RDK to not make the punishment that severe when sky can give those as candy, lest he risk modkilling like 3 townies or so cuz of it as often times town can be careless with their PRs

Flower

V.I.P. Member
the quality of the game was bad midgame because of how easy some ppl got town read

gad town red for town slip about red color, even tho the OP says xmas aligned can be green or red
X for town slip and ral's mason wording
fuji for literally sheeping
watson for being town watson
orca vig
lethal miller

the late game was an absolute disaster, and it didnt help that rugrat killed ppl like polar and evans who can be yeeted later instead of orca/lethal that tpein asked him to do when he died

which ended up having lethal/orca left alive for that long and a fked up endgame to play with the entire board being near confirmed
Yeah because I caught all those things and locked them Town. You got outplayed. Nobody else even fucking notices that shit which is frustrating. Blocked Gate was also ME bringing it up. Polar was also obv Town for not killing Orca when he knew he was the Vig. Evans went back to Town lean because of Magic.

Tldr your team failed to make yourselves Town read enough to avoid PoE and needed to cheat. Too bad!

RDK

Marvelous
its called deduction, i didnt even ask RDK. i just straight up broke it because sky's role was infinite shot

i just have faith in RDK to not make the punishment that severe when sky can give those as candy, lest he risk modkilling like 3 townies or so cuz of it as often times town can be careless with their PRs
I'm not of the opinion that town being careless with PR's is punishable unless it's a habit

You on the other hand purposefully broke the PR as a strategy which is borderline modkillable

Emil

V.I.P. Member
anyway gl in ur next game gents

my take away after this game is: fk indies

one of them lead the execute
another killed 2 scum and shot 2 PoE players
the last increased majority threshhold. atleast he voted with majroity tho

can make an argument for any game with indies to be unranked, cuz they swing the game against one faction or another. cough hime's game cough

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Yeah because I caught all those things and locked them Town. You got outplayed. Nobody else even fucking notices that shit which is frustrating. Blocked Gate was also ME bringing it up. Polar was also obv Town for not killing Orca when he knew he was the Vig. Evans went back to Town lean because of Magic.

Tldr your team failed to make yourselves Town read enough to avoid PoE and needed to cheat. Too bad!
yeah that was very enjoyable and interactive gameplay

i wish i can get town locked for saying "wasn't alco the scum cop?"

Flower

V.I.P. Member
Also I won‘t allow mislynches on players like Sky and Lethal on principle. I entered the thread D2 telling you to lynch Sky over my dead body.

Grammaton

Consigliere

… then why did you only lynch scum 2 out of 9 days?

Emil

V.I.P. Member
I'm not of the opinion that town being careless with PR's is punishable unless it's a habit

You on the other hand purposefully broke the PR as a strategy which is borderline modkillable
but its player given PR

also RDK i think the PR needs to mention the punishment in the PR itself. i usually add a paragraph that says

if you break it once, you receive a warning. twice you get modblocked the following night, thrice you additionally lose your voting power that day, and if you break it four or more times you get modkilled

that way all of this sht is avoided

Flower

V.I.P. Member
… then why did you only lynch scum 2 out of 9 days?
D1: Not here.
D2: Execute which shouldn’t have happened.
D3: Fucking Coal Gate.
D4: Finally Ratchet lynch.
D5: Pein Lynch.
D6: Ral messed up.
D7: Governor because Lethal Town read the obvious SK kek and Magic made me panic (I‘m not excusing my usage, was horrible).
D8: Was literally at work when the lynch happened.
D9: Modkill cheat WIFOM shit.

You guys drove exactly one mislynch and that was Nibel. Not exactly great either.

Back