• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked OLF Christmas Mafia 2023 (Day 9)

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
When I drew a role that said survivor I’d already lost lol.

Now best I can do is troll and have some fun and see if any of you will surprise me.
what happens to people with stars on them?

imma be real, here's whats gonna happen prof

u're gonna remain at the mercy of town, and must act as a double vote for me every day, and must claim who u gave a star to daily, then MAYBE we get to keep u alive to see the next day, depending of if we flip scum or not

at any point when town has no clear direction, we will yeet u for fun

these r the terms

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll
Yes

So why risk this by claiming

I believe you're genuine because like Ekksand Ratchet I have a larger sample size playing with you than the ones who are eye rolling over your claim

There's only 2 scenarios at play here which are 1) you being honest 2) scum being prodded to do it to stir controversy (which doesn't make sense, its 50/50 risk or reward here)

I think it's 1. But what benefit did you think you'd gain specifically on OLF is what I want to know because you're not exactly new with OLF's style either
If I play full bore town I’ll get shot by scum. If I slow play it to avoid being shot by scum, town will suspect me as scum and lynch me.

Like I said. I likely lost when I rolled survivor bc of who I am.

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
89rq2k.jpg

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll
what happens to people with stars on them?

imma be real, here's whats gonna happen prof

u're gonna remain at the mercy of town, and must act as a double vote for me every day, and must claim who u gave a star to daily, then MAYBE we get to keep u alive to see the next day, depending of if we flip scum or not

at any point when town has no clear direction, we will yeet u for fun

these r the terms
Nothing happens.

Anyway. Y’all do what you got to do and I’m going to try to keep any tunnels on me from getting under my skin and ruining my enjoyment however long that lasts and expect to get vigged every night until it happens.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Nothing happens.

Anyway. Y’all do what you got to do and I’m going to try to keep any tunnels on me from getting under my skin and ruining my enjoyment however long that lasts and expect to get vigged every night until it happens.

Uh oh! Was almost gonna let you off until you said this. Vigged every night, as in, you're bulletproof. Ropin' time.

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
thats 2 separate wincons. the description u gave is deliberately NOT a survivor if the game ends b4 u give stars

and do u automatically leave after u give stars?

this is more scum sided cuz u can give stars to inactives and just vote with scum since scum doesnt die at night as much as town

thats a job for the vig

here it is

its not a multiball and its not SRM, u arent gonna be some omega wish gifter or secret super godfather

i believe ur indie claim, i just dont think its gonna be useful for town in any way

what a shame, our first game in awhile in olf too

Alright, noted.
89rqsg.jpg

Back