• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked OLF Christmas Mafia 2023 (Day 9)

Evans

Acclaimed
The thing with flower is she cleared her activity levels if she was scum. She could be sk and that's about it(as previously mentioned the governor shot if real also doesn't mesh well with a team that already had an execute).

What are your thoughts on her confirming you as SK?

Magic

Resplendent
What are your thoughts on her confirming you as SK?
flower has issues with OMGUSing. as ive sussed her she could, as town, blindly slot me into a non-town role to continue tunneling me.

on the flip side, evans, what reason does she have into calling me the scum if she's scum instead of just scum? if she's the SK she could be trying to bait mafia into killing me by calling me the sk. if she's scum she has no real reason to just call me the sk instead of shading me being scum as a whole(and i do believe she's pushed the angle for a few phases now).

@Dr. Watson mam what are your reads outside of ral?

Magic

Resplendent
Ultra was dead and Ratchet cooked at that point. Why tf would you not even read a WU :jerrykek .
ratchet wasn't cooked when i posted was he? also idk if you looked at reacts but i was literally pressing x to doubt on all of his post recent posts after i subbed in post-execution.

Magic

Resplendent
ratchet wasn't cooked when i posted was he? also idk if you looked at reacts but i was literally pressing x to doubt on all of his post recent posts after i subbed in post-execution.
hold up he wasn't cooked cause i was saying this on day 3 and yall lynched nibel???

Evans

Acclaimed
flower has issues with OMGUSing. as ive sussed her she could, as town, blindly slot me into a non-town role to continue tunneling me.

on the flip side, evans, what reason does she have into calling me the scum if she's scum instead of just scum? if she's the SK she could be trying to bait mafia into killing me by calling me the sk. if she's scum she has no real reason to just call me the sk instead of shading me being scum as a whole(and i do believe she's pushed the angle for a few phases now).

@Dr. Watson mam what are your reads outside of ral?

I mean I can see the play of her calling you SK whilst scum to create distance if they shoot you lol. When questioned the response is “why would I be calling him SK in the thread if I’m scum?” like you’re suggesting here.

Ratchets responses to Flowers push on D2 or whenever were just carbon copies of what he said to me which made it look manufactured rather than him challenging her properly.

Points I challenged him on during.

Evans

Acclaimed
hold up he wasn't cooked cause i was saying this on day 3 and yall lynched nibel???

Yes, Flower said Ratchet was mechanically more scum than Nibel then followed a “transparent scum wagon” from T-Pein to lynch Nibel lol

Magic

Resplendent
I mean I can see the play of her calling you SK whilst scum to create distance if they shoot you lol. When questioned the response is “why would I be calling him SK in the thread if I’m scum?” like you’re suggesting here.

Ratchets responses to Flowers push on D2 or whenever were just carbon copies of what he said to me which made it look manufactured rather than him challenging her properly.

Points I challenged him on during.
going to say evans is town @Flower id give it 8/10 confidence

can you elaborate on what you mean by ratchet had carbon copies of posts directed at her? like everything he accused you of he was also accusing her of?

Magic

Resplendent
Well if we're not lynching ratchet then we're lynching Luka. Not letting people who mislynched aurelian call the shots today
okay well cp's reads are mostly used up at this point. sounds like he was right on everything in regards to aurelian/ratchet/luka/nibel and being a voice of reason so they killed him off for being a voice of reason as is typical of a ratchet/tpein team.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
okay well cp's reads are mostly used up at this point. sounds like he was right on everything in regards to aurelian/ratchet/luka/nibel and being a voice of reason so they killed him off for being a voice of reason as is typical of a ratchet/tpein team.
He also caught Pein. His only other read is that Evans seemed to have been working backwards in his Ratchet "ISO".

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
why r ppl reading gad town btw?

in day 3 he was against the ratchet's wagon early on and he town read tpein and jumped on my nible wagon. he was right on luka but dont recall him pushing it strongly and luka was consensus scum read at that point too

i may need to do a proper reread of the first 3 days with the flips

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Point is, the scum team thought I was the SK and Evans jumped on me right after I started pushing Pein.

Magic

Resplendent
Night 2
Away in a manger, Ultra died, he was:

Welcome to Christmas Mafia!

Congratulations, you are Baby Jesus, Christianity aligned.

Baby-Jesus-in-Born.jpg

Role: Unborn God

Unborn son of your spectacular mother, the virgin Mary and father Joseph, you're going to be the leader of the Christian faith, that much is for sure. People will travel from far and wide for your birth which will be a fulfillment of prophecy. You better not miss it.

You must survive until Day 4, your day of birth. At this point your win condition will be updated.

Congratulations, you are Jesus Christ, Christianity aligned.
@Dr_Professor83 arent you a survivor?

Magic

Resplendent
Point is, the scum team thought I was the SK and Evans jumped on me right after I started pushing Pein.

ya but evans being wrong doesn't mean he's scum. he gets caught up in tunnels too.

i dont think evans would go the uphill battle of trying to mislynch you when i can be seen as mislynch fodder to him.

Back