• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked OLF Christmas Mafia 2023 (Day 9)

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
@Sky can you paraphrase how your PR giver works please?
I target a player and make up a PR. They receive that PR. I'm apparently punished if I don't give a PR; I honestly don't feel like testing that.

Usage so far:
1. Gram - say "Sky is awesome and confirmed town" every post - blocked somehow
2. Tweet - call someone a potato every post
3. Tweet - replace N's with M's
4. Tweet - type like you're drunk
5. Tweet - preface every post by saying "Sky is cool and"
6. Tweet - smuggle the name of an animal into every post

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
everyone you dipshit.

if i have SK suspicion then no shit im going to clear myself of it. why wouldn't i? read the post and just think logically.
Stop your vitriolic, barbaric drivel

I'm asking because self-clearing instead of explaining to specific people that were the most anxious over you (Flower) being SK makes more sense from my POV

If you're going to throw further vitriol to me, we're done here, I won't bother

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
are you legitimately no reading anything? flower started this phase questioning tweet on this. he sent it night 5. i should have received it at the end of night 5. i didn't receive it cause rdk was busy so he gave it to me at the start of night 6.
i knew nothing about the card still being in game until today..thought that was long gone with ratchets death

Magic

Resplendent
Stop your vitriolic, barbaric drivel

I'm asking because self-clearing instead of explaining to specific people that were the most anxious over you (Flower) being SK makes more sense from my POV

If you're going to throw further vitriol to me, we're done here, I won't bother
calm down lass we're on good terms, im not being mean.

you state things generally to see who reacts. no one reacted outside of you, including the people sussing me. flower just liked the post.

The X

Marvelous
what interaction?

i think X is town. he thought process in regards to ral seemed town. he literally thought ral was scum because he was the grinch and ral claimed rudolph and that made no sense. in fact let me take that 99% chance X is town and make it 100% because otherwise he wouldn't be so confident claiming the grinch either.
I am town.

LIE DETECT

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
im probably settling for an ekko lynch this day phase.
my vote is not based on flavor

i will yeah

btw did u see my post earlier. i dont think we go evans next. we go ral

honestly dont know if sk magic kills gram, now getting paranoid about it being sm1 in town core

i unironically hope tpein flips sk

if flower remains alive after all mafia r dead force her to use her ability b4 f3 whoever is alive

ur only chance to survive is yeeting ral

seems fake

not flower's ability, but ur reaction to it

well then u can vote him if u dont have anything better to add, ur wasting time

and town or serial on flower, if serial isnt you or tpein

i get shes way too overextended for serial but i can see her doing it like in melkor's game. she cant help herself lol

i dont see a strong angle for flower to be mafia even tho ive seen her do disgusting busses before like fake a cop result on her newbie teammate.

i dont get why ur struggling to read her either when u usually do it easily as town over her polarity in her town vs scum play and thread contribution

if we yeet 1 more scum i think we're at a point where we can go after serial too. there is no way mafia shoots him for us as they r down alot already

how is X confirmed btw? this a slip?

also at this point serial will shoot mostly townies so better take him out to remove the extra kill

b4 dying tpein told sk to kill orca and lethal. those r safe kills and prevents tpein from spewing or confirming unconfirmed townies

he added X's name there which i think is a perspective slip and X is town. the reason of the addition is cuz ral is scum and pein knows it subconciously

ive arrived to evans being likely unaligned with tpein from pein's posts setting me/evans up yesterday so im looking for one more scum beside ral and i dont think its rugrat

that first read on X is honestly not very good cuz its based on info we dont have at the time being ral's flip. so if miraculously ral flips town does that make X scum for you?

no result

on a player who died the same night. not sure if this impacted why i received no result cuz kills go before cops

vanilla cop

n1 nibel
n3 ichigo

its 2x

abstain n2

flavor is melchior
@Caldust your thoughts on these posts aswell

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
why lol?

also i cleared myself of being sk so now are you 100% sure it's him?
i dont trust your clear 100% because we dont have confirmation that u commuted last night. can u run me through why r u confirmed commuted again

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
My current read of Rugrat is that he's the SK and not sure if Magic is scum pushing him or Town suspecting him.

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
It continues to be convenient that Ekko's second shot was on a player who died that same Night and was also a no result for no reason

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Slight equity with Dest and Ekko, maybe

@Magic I'm fine with also going for Ekko today considering he was on Ral from the very beginning certain he was scum from the getgo

But what do you think about an X lynch today considering Ral's flip? If no, that's fine

Back