• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked OLF Christmas Mafia 2023 (Day 9)

Poyser

Thanks for hosting rdk. Big games like this are hard to host. Thanks for the effort through the holidays and everyone else that put the effort in through the holidays.

Good game scum.

Not so much the ones that ducked but it is what it is.
Scum team were trying to bully him all game as well. Sad

Poyser

Think what’s most annoying about this is that Ekko was doing absolutely nothing but talking unadulterated shit for the last few phases and was just allowed to get away with it lmao

Anyway gg all, don’t want to be too harsh on town cos you all put a hell of an effort in.

@Flower , idk if you’ll read through the dead chat but part way through that game I was bigging you up and going on about how great of a game you were having but seriously, you need to stop OMGUSing everybody. You had the perfect solve about a week ago and then let it get derailed because you just can’t handle people suspecting you. People sussing you especially at endgame is natural, it doesn’t mean they’re scum just because you feel you should be lock toe. Magic’s plan was completely logical and pro town and yet you locked him as scum because of it. Leaving the SK around when he’s outed is dumb as fuck, because when he’s outed he has NO CHOICE but to hit town with his night kill. Legit can’t have a chance of winning every other day. Again I don’t want to be harsh, you put in a tonne of effort and the first half of your game here was incredible. I’m more just disappointed for you as it could have quite easily been one of the best town performances I’ve seen if not for the latter half

That said anybody suspecting flower was kind of an idiot, there’s like a 0% chance her argument with ratchet was faked as it’d be the most disgusting fake argument I’ve ever seen in my life lmao

@Lethal thought you did really well dude. Congrats. I was impressed that you didn’t just completely dig in and set yourself into that like you’ve been guilty of in the past. You did a lot of back reading and listening to people and adjusted your reads and I thought it was one of your best town games to see.

Also magic thought you were fucking great when you started playing properly. Reading back and I was about to lose my hair until you started posting and saved my sanity kek. I know I’d probably be a lot worse than you’ve been if I was in your shoes lmao. Sad you had the perfect solve too and then walked it back though!

It’s Xmas and new year anyway, let’s focus on the positive!

Thanks for the game @RDK, appreciate all the effort that went into making such a big game and hosting it over Xmas. I’m sorry you were basically taking shit the entire time lol

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Think what’s most annoying about this is that Ekko was doing absolutely nothing but talking unadulterated shit for the last few phases and was just allowed to get away with it lmao

Anyway gg all, don’t want to be too harsh on town cos you all put a hell of an effort in.

@Flower , idk if you’ll read through the dead chat but part way through that game I was bigging you up and going on about how great of a game you were having but seriously, you need to stop OMGUSing everybody. You had the perfect solve about a week ago and then let it get derailed because you just can’t handle people suspecting you. People sussing you especially at endgame is natural, it doesn’t mean they’re scum just because you feel you should be lock toe. Magic’s plan was completely logical and pro town and yet you locked him as scum because of it. Leaving the SK around when he’s outed is dumb as fuck, because when he’s outed he has NO CHOICE but to hit town with his night kill. Legit can’t have a chance of winning every other day. Again I don’t want to be harsh, you put in a tonne of effort and the first half of your game here was incredible. I’m more just disappointed for you as it could have quite easily been one of the best town performances I’ve seen if not for the latter half

That said anybody suspecting flower was kind of an idiot, there’s like a 0% chance her argument with ratchet was faked as it’d be the most disgusting fake argument I’ve ever seen in my life lmao

@Lethal thought you did really well dude. Congrats. I was impressed that you didn’t just completely dig in and set yourself into that like you’ve been guilty of in the past. You did a lot of back reading and listening to people and adjusted your reads and I thought it was one of your best town games to see.

Also magic thought you were fucking great when you started playing properly. Reading back and I was about to lose my hair until you started posting and saved my sanity kek. I know I’d probably be a lot worse than you’ve been if I was in your shoes lmao. Sad you had the perfect solve too and then walked it back though!

It’s Xmas and new year anyway, let’s focus on the positive!

Thanks for the game @RDK, appreciate all the effort that went into making such a big game and hosting it over Xmas. I’m sorry you were basically taking shit the entire time lol
Thank you.

Yeah, I panicked. I was sleep deprived that day, too. The scum team were a bunch of pussies , though. They got caught fair and square and bullied and cheated their way to a win. Sad!

Also I think I did improve with the OMGUS a little. At least I never suspected Lethal and Watson when they voiced concerns on my slot and got both to find me that last day.

At least I have officially become T5 now.

Poyser

I'll gladly admit Ekko did the heavy lifting after we were on our own and he basically made all the decisions because I had no time to keep up and read who was gonna vote for whom

This section has seen worse coasters tho and while I love guys like N0M and Alco, I think it's a bit unfair that I get called out for - in my opinion strategically smart - coasting when that's not the case for them
Strategically smart coasting is code for “well I’m scared that if I post I’ll get lynched or effect the game in a negative way” lmao

Strategically smart :heston

Poyser

As nicely as possible, you're about the last person who should complain about people confirming themselves by angleshooting
Doesn’t make it right though. Deliberately breaking the PR was against the spirit of the game and he did it to try and get town reads. It’s shitty play but he’s a shitty player so it’s not surprising.

Poyser

Prof would co-operate with me here because he knows as scum I'm not going to go after him in thread and I'm not going to shoot him because I think later in the game his swing vote will be useful. He also know that I'd facilitate his win where possible s long as it doesn't intefere with mine. Literally nothing sinister or nefarious about it, just common sense imo. What would you rather he do @Magic - co-operate with people like you who want him shot as soon as possible?
Would you offer that same treatment to anybody else that you knew was Indy?

Poyser

@Magic whats your opinion on the scum team trying to bully Haza into letting them sub one of their dead members in to use Gram’s role that he’d refused to use himself?

Rugrat

Caldust
@Magic whats your opinion on the scum team trying to bully Haza into letting them sub one of their dead members in to use Gram’s role that he’d refused to use himself?
On a technical level don’t think anything up with it, if it’s revealed in the thread that the player (Luka) has repped in for him.

But I think he’s being a faggot of the highest order by refusing to play

Flower

V.I.P. Member
Oh yeah, and btw when I had Ekko and Tweet pegged as team mates because of Ekko's disgust reaction towards the card thing RDK came and told me to cut out the angle-shooting which got me to drop it again. You were saved by such utter nonsense and handed your win it's ridiculous.

And no, you angle-shooting in that situation is justified. You ofc get sus of people who say they forgot an action when it was an earlier day start. The scum team also has control of when a day starts by deciding when to submit their actions, so not like anything is unfair to them here.

Poyser

On a technical level don’t think anything up with it, if it’s revealed in the thread that the player (Luka) has repped in for him.

But I think he’s being a faggot of the highest order by refusing to play
The bottom part is the relevant part though. I obviously wouldn’t have had a problem with it if gram just got busy and couldn’t play

Rugrat

Caldust
Also why is bus drive ahead of role block in the natural action resolution? We always have role block precede bus drive.

In MafiaScum they have bus drive precede role block, but they ban driving yourself. Bus drive is way way too powerful if its pre role block and you can drive yourself, as it’s just a bodyguard on steroids

Flower

V.I.P. Member
Wished we would have won. Easily the best Town game I had in a while, too. Similar letdown as NF Members game T-T.

Back