• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked OLF Christmas Mafia 2023 (Day 9)

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
youve already thought it was reckless i tdome with magic or go for 1 for 1 with nibel. i knew we win if magic is lynched so i offered myself after him. u didnt know so u took the offer because ur ego cant allow u to remove me before magic even tho u scum read me more.
I literally made a post about wanting to flip you first you disingenuous f***.

Grammaton

Consigliere
“Ekko wouldn’t threaten to modkill himself as scum, so must be town”

Ekko gets town reads.

Ekko parlays outside of game stuff into being town read

I don’t think that constitutes a modkill tbh - him modkilling himself as town would cost town the game in that position too

As I say, do I want to see it? No not really, but we were punished for it in a way that could very easily have lost us the game

Id probably need to read the posts to have a fairer idea tbf

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
also @Flower you played very well

but please stop claiming to have caught every player who ever flips scum even when they've been pushed and targeted since before you repped in. I thought you were scum because no-one is that obnoxious and deluded. 2 games in a row now you've done it.
I actually had you as Town. Your tunnel was irritating because Pein was scum and looked like a derail. Else you also played well. Maybe you and me should just work together next time. Good thing Magic was there to calm you down lol. Also sorry for using the r word.

(And I may have subbed later, but I was lurking and watched some shit in real time before, so I already had reads lol).

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
I literally made a post about wanting to flip you first you disingenuous f***.
why didn't you do it then???

because i tried to break PR? nope

because you thought prof wud yeet me in f3 and you thought none wud yeet magic after u r gone

not once did u say lets yeet magic first because ekko tried to break PR

ur the one being disingenous fk

Evans

Acclaimed
I actually had you as Town. Your tunnel was irritating because Pein was scum and looked like a derail. Else you also played well. Maybe you and me should just work together next time. Good thing Magic was there to calm you down lol. Also sorry for using the r word.

(And I may have subbed later, but I was lurking and watched some shit in real time before, so I already had reads lol).

Yep, if it wasn't for us tunnelling each other - I had Ekko & Tweet in my scum POE alongside you lol

Grammaton

Consigliere
Like you were relying on an OUT OF GAME GRUDGE that doesn’t exist to inform your lynch order

Deservedly punished

Poyser

I do think it's not a good look to have and I don't think he would do it again for that very reason, at the same time to pretend that it was a massive swing point is just town looking to use it as a scapegoat for themselves. The outcome of it didn't change his thread standing at all, it was a mistake that backfired and nearly cost us the game. If you want to insist that the town would have won without it then you can do that, I think you'd be deluding yourself though.
It’s literally only flower arguing that it was a swing point lol

The rest of us are just saying it’s a shitty, gimpy thing to do

Back