• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked OLF Members Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Don‘t get him into Exe range tho. If he‘s Town scum might still have an Exe and can prevent his kill that way.

Chairman Nibel

Breath of the Wild
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
He/Him
I will start pushing for him in a few minutes. Why tf are you so defensive?
I'm defensive of nothing, I'm talking about you here. You're acting like you were the one emiting orders in your sentences, don't you feel a bit too much confident?

Dont worry, I find it suspect too that Aurelian is not going for CP.

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
the only thing i dont understand is, if aurelian is scum/indie, then surely this ability would simply be a dayvig?
y did he make it conditional when claiming it lol
just made his life harder in that case

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
I'm defensive of nothing, I'm talking about you here. You're acting like you were the one emiting orders in your sentences, don't you feel a bit too much confident?

Dont worry, I find it suspect too that Aurelian is not going for CP.
You are aware you‘re literally just preventing me from putting the guy under more pressure? Stop giving him an out. Thanks.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
the only thing i dont understand is, if aurelian is scum/indie, then surely this ability would simply be a dayvig?
y did he make it conditional when claiming it lol
just made his life harder in that case
Yeah. But I don‘t like him stalling.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Okay, with this and the fact that you seem to have fallen off D2, I'm convinced you're roleplaying me
Damn. You‘re trash talking yourself more than I trash talk myself. Have more confidence :life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back