• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked OLF Members Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
To be honest I'm struggling to think of a global blocking role that would block investigatives and a hider but not a vig...

which raises even more questions

Ratchet

Thoughts on ekko? Do you think he's intentionally trying to fit the mold he failed to last game?

Hime is amazing
There was a point yesterday where he felt genuinely irritating so I was thinking lean town, I refuse to read tea leaves on him because he can't be fucked to read the thread so he can be Vig fodder.

The main issue last game was how he was pressuring people, it wasn't strictly just his lack of dumb theories it was how he chose to engage with his suspects, in that respect I don't see it as him intentionally trying to fit his play to last game, but I refuse to enable this shit.

Kweh

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
To be honest I'm struggling to think of a global blocking role that would block investigatives and a hider but not a vig...

which raises even more questions
Well, it could just be an Investigation Stopper. Doesn't have to be an existing role, Poyser could have just made a custom role.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
guys look at the action resolution order. an investigation stop would fall under misc, well below a hider.

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Sky is slowly starting to remind me of Hime's game. I just hate her trash talking herself so much. Just always feels like AtE, but the last time I thought it was, she was genuine and Town, so welp.

Lord Melkor

Exceptional
I think I was a bit too quick on putting you on townlock lmao, I just tried to correct it and put you on a more reasonable townscale

having a vague or failed result is also no bad thing to have. it can for sure snowball later on

I am also glad if I were just correct with any little thing this game and I tanked a good ol' roleblock shot, makes me proud

for me personally, I like Pein alot this phase, it is within his scumrange, but I feel he is more thoughtful than that and has a miller claim, so I am more comfortable with that, and Flower seems overall consistent, but I personally missed alot of posts that got swamped

but that's basically why I just toptown those two right now

Yes, I also like TPein and Flower.

Who do you think is scum?

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
Sky is slowly starting to remind me of Hime's game. I just hate her trash talking herself so much. Just always feels like AtE, but the last time I thought it was, she was genuine and Town, so welp.
I do it to myself so others don't have the opportunity

Consider it NAI

Lord Melkor

Exceptional
Aurelian has no chance but take a shot lol

Yeah I am pretty nonexistent for sure this game. Reads are pretty much Sky, then maybe Evans, Aurelian on an easy 50/50 solves itself, and Flower maybe. Haven't read but maybe 1/10th of the game

Why Flower?

The Orca

Antihero
New award for worst ever host spec
mihoyo-genshin.gif

Psychic

Yennefer
@Psychic

Here's who he was engaging with toward EoD
Thanks for those very selective posts targeting Sky, BUT kinda out of character for you. Since when are you this handy towards me?
That would be a strike 3.
I also dislike how you were doubling down yesterday on your lynch.
You can be vig.
Vote Sky, we get Evans next
Negative, I got a townread on Sky.
:heston

Like clockwork
Is that it? Town Gram usually gives a read on me, did you give one yet?
Strike 1
Let’s lynch psychic for a laugh
Kinda ooc and very bad play if you’re mafia. And you’re not very good when you’re mafia. You sound nervous. I can feel you sweating.

Grammaton

Consigliere
Thanks for those very selective posts targeting Sky, BUT kinda out of character for you. Since when are you this handy towards me?
That would be a strike 3.
I also dislike how you were doubling down yesterday on your lynch.
You can be vig.

Negative, I got a townread on Sky.

Is that it? Town Gram usually gives a read on me, did you give one yet?
Strike 1

Kinda ooc and very bad play if you’re mafia. And you’re not very good when you’re mafia. You sound nervous. I can feel you sweating.

I haven’t lost as mafia since 2020 and routinely beat the likes of you without even really trying, tell me more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back