• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked OLF Members Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luka

Polarized Noob
Yes- but until we know she's been targeted by something else. I'm going to be voting to lynch her.

Right now there is a claimed visitor on her that is our vig, she survived. Either because she's hime, or the godfather.

That's what I'm playing with.

It's not personal, it's just me doing what I think is the right thing to do right now statistically.

You all can do whatever else you want.

If you want another direction from me look at my reads list.
There always exists the possibility she was targeted by an evil role, no? And why would they claim? This seems pretty silly in my humble opinion.

Luka

Polarized Noob
I do not get your question, i just listed my scum reads?

Meh in terms they were not providing valuable content nor did they make themselves town read to me.

I also do not trust the census thing.
But, they didn't make themselves scum read either? Youre effective placing 4 playes from what I can recall in null. Do you have any solidified scums?

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Fr.

Nibel:*outed Vig*.
Also Nibel: *fails a kill*.
Me: "Yeah, Nibel was defo blocked."

Everyone else at the time: *shocked Pikachu face*.

Luka

Polarized Noob
Fwiw Ultra was also on Tweet

I don't like delving into my own slot and other's reactions toward it because it feels OMGUS-y, but Tweet echoed Craig's same sentiments on how my play this game is an emulation

I see equity there as it was mainly agenda driven and fed on townie paranoia that helped orchestrate an incredibly close lynch on me, though I'm not sure if Tweet ever voted me himself

Before that, however, Ult was already dubious of Tweet - so was Magic
Tweet just feels really different to last game. Specifically with the D1 they made alot of emotional plays they ddnt make as scum, in addition to that they posted walls and clearly weren't active lurking like they were last game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back